[Mod] (Alpha 10) RimBakery - Granny would be proud! (26.5.2015)

Started by Ykara, May 26, 2015, 10:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllenWL

What, no sugarcane?
Really like the texture for the cake though.

joshwoo69

Quote from: AllenWL on June 01, 2015, 05:01:52 AM
What, no sugarcane?
tbh it looks like a minecraft cake.. Thenly not cubic! :D

Adamiks

Quote from: joshwoo69 on June 01, 2015, 08:12:12 PM
What, no sugarcane?

Because IT IS Minecraft cake ;D

Ykara

Quote from: dismar on May 29, 2015, 09:17:55 PM
Are you looking for that basic oven look? like this? :)
Sorry for not writing back, but I really had no time :/
But yeah, that texture looks good! I thought about something like you did or something rustic when "making" my texture for the oven. The only thing your texture needs to be perfect is a little bit shading!

What, no sugarcane?
Well, I don't see a need for sugar canes because there are sugar beets. Why should there be both?

Quote from: joshwoo69 on June 01, 2015, 08:12:12 PM
Haha yes it's indeed a cake from minecraft, from Ovo's Rustic Pack if you want to know ^^

dismar

Quote from: Ykara on June 02, 2015, 02:12:16 PM
Quote from: dismar on May 29, 2015, 09:17:55 PM
Are you looking for that basic oven look? like this? :)

Sorry for not writing back, but I really had no time :/
But yeah, that texture looks good! I thought about something like you did or something rustic when "making" my texture for the oven. The only thing your texture needs to be perfect is a little bit shading!
Well you can add some shading to it as you please its all yours now :P

Ykara

Do you have the source file for the texture and if so, could you send it to me? It would make it much easier to modify the texture.

AllenWL

My colony is now pretty much only eating bread and cake, and it's well... very effective at keeping my colonists happy.

And on
Quote from: Ykara on June 02, 2015, 02:12:16 PM
What, no sugarcane?
Well, I don't see a need for sugar canes because there are sugar beets. Why should there be both?
I was just saying I prefer sugarcane over sugar beet.

On a totally random note, the mill is called corn mill, and it says it's for grinding corn into flour, but you can't make corn flour?

Mangus

Great mod!  Just a thought...why not call the corn mill a flour mill, or wheat mill? 

froggyzor

Hi!

Any chance of updating Rim Bakery to alpha 12? I'm asking because it's not working in that version now and I'm wondering if there's a possibility of running this awesome mod in new release.

Ykara

Quote from: froggyzor on November 11, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
Hi!

Any chance of updating Rim Bakery to alpha 12? I'm asking because it's not working in that version now and I'm wondering if there's a possibility of running this awesome mod in new release.
I was actually planning to update this mod before EPOE, because of all the cool new possibilities in alpha 12, like milk. But then I lost interest in Rimworld (played too much ^^) and I'm generally short on time, so there's still an unfinished version of the port on my harddrive. There is a chance that I'll finish it, but I really don't know when :/

Fridolin

Hey Ykara,

some news?  i saw this mod today and hey, very nice.

Please come back to this mod!