Call for public testers - sign up here! (closed)

Started by Tynan, May 29, 2015, 03:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuteWolf

Happy to help if you still need bodies.

Love the game! Need to fill all this time since school ended.

Goldenpotatoes

If a test spot is still open I'd like to sign up.

DrinkV0dka

Pretty awesome to help fix my favorite game. Sign me up!

Dendrophilia

I'd love to help out! I've spent quite a few hours playing this game, and I plan to spend many more, so I'm sure I could help finding a few bugs, even though I'm not very experienced with helping game developers.
Also, I really love RimWorld, and I think it would be really nice if I could help making the game even better!
Sign me up, and I'll do the best i can!

oogabooga66

I'd be happy to test if you are still accepting testers.

Mavrl

I would love to help test out this next alpha version.

ItchyFlea

Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

The call is still open to additional people.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

SimplyJpk

I've got some free time over next couple days, If you need some help. I'm here c:

Daman453

Would love to test, might not be active and found no bugs but hey, more testing more bugs fixxed right? Shoot me a PM if you want.
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

puddlejumper448

Nightwolf

I understand that everybody has been added as a tester, but absolutely nowhere in the forum can I find a "public tester forum", which I figured that meant it would automatically become visible to myself.  Do we need to ask to be a tester for the link?  I know my e-mail is on the list.  I'd like to be able to test the next alpha as well. 

Panzer

Quote from: Nightwolf on May 31, 2015, 03:42:31 AM
I understand that everybody has been added as a tester, but absolutely nowhere in the forum can I find a "public tester forum", which I figured that meant it would automatically become visible to myself.  Do we need to ask to be a tester for the link?  I know my e-mail is on the list.  I'd like to be able to test the next alpha as well. 

This is about testing the new alpha release to stomp out the bugs, it will get released to everyone after they are dealt with (in like a week or two, rough estimate).
If you want to sign up for the bug hunt just say the word, could be more work than fun though, mind you.

LToSpell

Experienced tester here.  Count me in.  ;D

b0rsuk

Do I have to explicitly commit myself to this ? I've used bug trackers and (non-windows) debuggers in the past. I can hunt down bugs. I just can't promise I WILL have free time to dedicate to this. Looking for a job is time-consuming.

Extrien

Experienced QA tester lfw

Rim World is a shining example of Good Indie and I'd love to support the effort with my man hours to try to break your new AI :P