Call for public testers - sign up here! (closed)

Started by Tynan, May 29, 2015, 03:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billycop32

Count me in! I'd love to help make rim world the best game it can be.

ItchyFlea

Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

The call is still open to additional people.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

deadlydullahan

Would definitely love to help in anyway I can, if it's bug finding you need I'll do my best. Anything to help give back to the community and lend a helping hand  ;D

Edit: Sorry for the lateness, had a graduation yesterday  :P

gusza

Count me in.  I will happily do some bug testing and report.

Kirgan

You can count me in too, if more testers are needed.
Playing on latest Alpha - 0.12.914
Win10 pro 64bit - 16GB

Aregul

If you still need someone, I shall volunteer again.

ascdren

I volunteer as tribute *cough cough* Willing to go on a bug hunt if you still need some extra hands.

Deluks

If you still need a hand, I would gladly help out  ;D

glove

Sign me up I have some time off to help out!

ItchyFlea

Everyone whose email address was actually listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

revbalthazar

if you still need some tester, i would be glad to help :)

Noobshock

I don't exactly have tons of disposable free time right now but I'd love to be part of it if you need more people.

ItchyFlea

nubcake

just a quick note: all who plays alpha kinda agreed to this , i just think its kinda strange to have a alpha alpha group...
my opinion - just throw out a unstable build that we can try out and a rain of bug reports will come :p
Love the game so far tho =)