How close to completion is the game now?

Started by Spectre, May 29, 2015, 09:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc858

I think we are in good hands...

you can tell T loves this game and has the dedication to back it up...the guy has a change log that he literally updates everyday. Hes always working lol

That being said- ill agree with an earlier post- I ALREADY got my moneys worth- the game is awesome and knowing it will get better and better is just icing on the cake

dawngael

Quote from: akiceabear on May 30, 2015, 04:25:31 AM
QuoteFor me I see no immediate reason to end it. It still makes good money, I enjoy working on it and people enjoy playing it so why not continue?

This makes me happy  :)

Awesome!  I love the game and the fact that it's different with each release.  A11 is a tough one but it requires that you learn new ways of building and surviving.  That's what keeps it interesting.   I hope you keep having fun with it and keep releasing new stuff  :-)

Adamiks

Yea, Tynan is working everyday. It's almost weird! ;D

I though he want to have a little time for yourself and because it there is no updates, before i realised that there is another page of change log...

Lol.

deadmeat3gaming

Quote from: Spectre on May 29, 2015, 09:12:51 PM
I know this is a bit of a loaded question, and the usual answer is 'When it's done' however even the best developers have a time frame. I've seen this game turn from a murder simulator to a... more advanced murder simulator :)

The problem with a game like Rimworld is that you could just keep adding features forever in theory.

So how happy are you with the game in the state it is, and if Tynan ever graces me with his presence, how long do you think development will be? I'm not asking for a date, but months, years?
i guess your real question is when will the developers stop adding to the game because you said that they could keep on adding features

Euzio

Quote from: Adamiks on July 23, 2015, 07:21:44 AM
Yea, Tynan is working everyday. It's almost weird! ;D

I though he want to have a little time for yourself and because it there is no updates, before i realised that there is another page of change log...

Lol.

Unless the secret is this... Tynan actually works only 3 hours a day. 4 hours if he's feeling up for it. The rest of the time he spends testing (playing the game), interacting with us plebeians in the forums, and enjoying life :D

Or the more extreme method..... Tynan does everything he needs to do for the week in the first 2 or 3 days. The rest of the week is spent testing (playing the game), interacting with us plebeians in the forums, and enjoying life :D

"Hail Tynan! We who are about to Rim, Salute you!"