Crematoriums

Started by Vas, May 30, 2015, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

I believe crematoriums should use wood instead of electricity.
I believe crematoriums should use electricity, but be immune to rain.
I believe crematoriums should use electricity, but be immune to rain if made of stone.
I believe crematoriums should use stay as they are now.
I don't care, so I want whatever everyone else wants.  (The highest vote)

Vas

Yes, but you can still make the structure water proof.  If you can stick a crappy pea shooter turret outside in the rain and it not explode, I'm sure you can stick a crematorium outside.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

A Friend

My dumb and uneducated opinion:

Why not both?
The option for an old fashioned Crematorium that uses wood or something as fuel and a Future-Space-Mumbo-Jumbo equipment that can destroy crap using electricity.

I don't know how one's gonna use realism, science and logic with future space diddly-doos but c'mon. This is a Sci-fi Colony Sim game.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Vas

I think a combination of it using a hopper to feed wood in automatically and electricity to fan the flames would actually be the best way, while being made waterproof because, well, it is a waterproof structure really.  It's hot enough to keep water from really getting inside to where some of the electronics are and it's easy to seal it so that water doesn't get into the wires.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

kingtyris

Maybe have both. An early crematory that uses wood but takes forever to complete a bill, and later in the game an incinerator that zaps away bodies with electricity.