Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: A Friend on June 12, 2015, 09:25:57 AM
Quote from: Shinzy on June 12, 2015, 05:20:59 AM
oh time for a scyther next? hey? A friend? pleeeeaase?

k,

http://i.imgur.com/P3KAeD5.png

(I can't shake this feeling that I made it a bit too intimidating, looks more like a Scyther Mk.II or Elite Scyther... eh.)
you can't intimitade anything with stubby feet and puffy cheeks, duh
But yeah I saw scythers moving about more like the way Gizmoduck does
so your multipaw one mite well be mark 2 of the scyther line =P

RickyMartini

(I can't shake this feeling that I made it a bit too intimidating, looks more like a Scyther Mk.II or Elite Scyther... eh.)

Holy shit, that looks awesome!

A Friend

Quote from: Shinzy on June 12, 2015, 10:20:19 AM
Quote from: Shinzy on June 12, 2015, 05:20:59 AM
oh time for a scyther next? hey? A friend? pleeeeaase?

k,

you can't intimitade anything with stubby feet and puffy cheeks, duh
But yeah I saw scythers moving about more like the way Gizmoduck does
so your multipaw one mite well be mark 2 of the scyther line =P

Well, pretty much everything in Rimworld moves like Gizmoduck. Elks and Wargs rollerskate tho.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Avis

Alright, I'm back!
I spent a bit longer on this one, because the headaches and eye strain that have been plaguing me have let up so far today.  :D

I imagine them as a soldier on a colony that has been on a rimworld for a long time, and has become quite advanced.
A sniper perhaps? i didn't pay much attention to the gun, just kind of drew it.
I remember the days of giving prisoners peg legs, and then removing them to immobilize them.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

RickyMartini

Nice work! Is it supposed to be a devilstrand or a boomrat duster? It has a color in between.

MarcTheMerc

Im thinking boomrat jacket, not long enough for a duster and too dark for devilstrand.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Kraehe

A Friend

Huh, didn't think of it much... probably Boomrat leather jacket.

A Friend

Before

✡        ✫        ✡
✺ ✦⋆AFTER⋆✦ ✺
  ✡        ✫        ✡

(Whipped this up in 15 minutes in MSPaint)

A Friend

Bonus Panels

A Friend

Got some free time.

(Damn limbs and their anatomical accuracy, eugh, I tried my best.)

Next...

Melee Tribal or perhaps a Warg. I dunno.

skullywag

Remove the legs, add peg legs, anatomical problem resolved.....why is removing legs becoming a go to answer for most things...??
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

A Friend

Quote from: skullywag on June 19, 2015, 12:33:52 PM
Remove the legs, add peg legs, anatomical problem resolved.....why is removing legs becoming a go to answer for most things...??

In the grim darkness of the future... there are only...

Peg legs...

A Friend

I tried something outside of MS Paint...

(It initially had a blocky head but it looked like a frickin' dinosaur with fox ears.)