Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasikabatrachus

I recently got an evil ship part and I noticed one of my colonists trying to build a snowman in the supernatural snow being generated in its vicinity. Anyone interested in drawing someone trying to build a snowman, in an arid shrubland, right next to an evil psychic space hulk*?

*either meaning!

skullywag

Dare completed and using the supplied image. Bonus points awarded. :)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Kelian

Rokets 4 Tertles.

Zero f*cks given turtle. My frustration with bulletproof, rocketproof turtles. My first time posting an image up or making one for that matter.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Axelios

I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineering student in university in New Zealand.

I like games, but unfortunately they don't help me get a degree.. so I'm going to be inactive for awhile.
- 22 July 2015

Shinzy

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Shinzy on July 02, 2015, 02:08:45 AM
Quote from: Axelios on July 01, 2015, 08:05:12 PM
Nice turtle :D

Nice?! it's eating his berries!! how could you call it nice!?

Better than eating his balls, man!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

A Friend

Quote from: Nasikabatrachus on July 01, 2015, 08:36:49 AM
I recently got an evil ship part and I noticed one of my colonists trying to build a snowman in the supernatural snow being generated in its vicinity. Anyone interested in drawing someone trying to build a snowman, in an arid shrubland, right next to an evil psychic space hulk*?

*either meaning!
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

caba111

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Nasikabatrachus

Quote from: A Friend on July 04, 2015, 11:54:11 AM

Quote from: Nasikabatrachus on July 01, 2015, 08:36:49 AM

*either meaning!

Hahaha! Excellent!

A Friend

Quote from: caba111 on July 07, 2015, 01:41:53 AM
Centipede in the night.

Woah that looks awesome...

(I can't help but see it as a giant woman's head peeking out from a cliff.)
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Shinzy

Quote from: caba111 on July 07, 2015, 01:41:53 AM

Centipede in the night.

Can I hug you? I'm hugging you
that's the most atmospehircal thing I've seen in ages

kaptain_kavern

This centipede is gonna be my desktop wallpaper the time this thread throw me something else.
You guys are amazing with drawing ;)

Caminha