Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

Quote from: muffins on July 27, 2015, 06:58:32 PM
[...]

True story. I genuinely thought that Gorar was a boy. I even drew her as a boy - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11206.msg153030#msg153030

Gorar is volatile (so she gets upset very easily), a psychopath (so she doesn't any social enjoyment during joy-time) and she's teetotal (so she won't drink beer during her prescribed joy-time either). So during any problem times (fallouts, post raid clean-ups etc) she's always complaining and I'm always ordering her to drink beer. Drink more beer, damnit.

Then I get a female psychic drone ...

Oh ...
I am poopy-head, ignorer of details.

Anyways, made a little something
A wild megascarab appears!

Buried deep in work at the moment. Made in 5 mins.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Segrog

I made this funky muffalo.

And this less funky muffalo.

The-MathMog

[gorar image]

This one literally made me break down laughing! Very very very good job Muffins! Keep it up! :D

kahlzun

This just raises questions as to what the pawns see you as. Are you an AI? A god?
When they pray, do they pray to you?

How are you able to see what everyone is thinking? Not just your colonists, but the pirates and visitors, you can read their thoughts and feelings, see what they are carrying. Freeze time.

When you draft someone, are you "Assuming Direct Control" ala Mass Effect?
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

The-MathMog

I'd like to see it as, you are the omniscient subconscious state of all the colonists. Like, when you give them an order, they see it as their subconscious thought, telling them to do a specific thing :p

A Friend

Quote from: kahlzun on July 29, 2015, 08:11:48 AM
This just raises questions as to what the pawns see you as. Are you an AI? A god?
When they pray, do they pray to you?

How are you able to see what everyone is thinking? Not just your colonists, but the pirates and visitors, you can read their thoughts and feelings, see what they are carrying. Freeze time.

When you draft someone, are you "Assuming Direct Control" ala Mass Effect?

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Trish42

That's so funny! Great story :)

[gorar image]

True story. I genuinely thought that Gorar was a boy. I even drew her as a boy - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11206.msg153030#msg153030

Gorar is volatile (so she gets upset very easily), a psychopath (so she doesn't any social enjoyment during joy-time) and she's teetotal (so she won't drink beer during her prescribed joy-time either). So during any problem times (fallouts, post raid clean-ups etc) she's always complaining and I'm always ordering her to drink beer. Drink more beer, damnit.

Then I get a female psychic drone ...

Oh ...

Tynan

Love the images guys.

(but please don't quote giant images, it gunks up the page badly).
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

kahlzun

Quote from: Shinzy on July 28, 2015, 06:05:21 AM
Quote from: kahlzun on July 28, 2015, 01:45:21 AM
That's horrifying, but I don't think I ever inspired art before!
I have a strange mix or horror and pride :)

That's what you get for your unethical doctoring! (thank you!)

Edit: Ooo don't miss muffins' new thing on the last page people! it went past quite fast, with the page changing

Apparantly this left an impression on my colonists. The first piece of art made after the limb-removal:

"Terror"
This work bears an illustration of Lilaya Woodard slicing into Kevin Nilsson during surgery on Feb 10, 5501. Kevin is shaking and writhing. Almost every shape in the image seems to be triangular. There is a town in the lower part of the image.

To make it more concerning, the artist who made this was the surgeon described in her own work.
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

A Friend

A Friend

Shinzy

Quote from: A Friend on August 01, 2015, 07:46:48 AM
Power Armor (Good 79%)
(Too detailed?)

Nu-uh!
You could still go further by giving the fabric-y bits some texture
and the visor and metal handle gleams and-

but it's great! ..grape! ..Good! specifically 79% good!
Go 100% with it! DO IT! just DOO WE NEED SHIA LABEOOAAAUUFFF HERE?!

kahlzun

Quote from: Shinzy on August 01, 2015, 08:06:05 AM
DOO WE NEED SHIA LABEOOAAAUUFFF HERE?!

Actual cannibal Shia LaBeouf?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Coenmcj

Quote from: kahlzun on August 01, 2015, 08:12:59 AM
DOO WE NEED SHIA LABEOOAAAUUFFF HERE?!

Actual cannibal Shia LaBouf?
Are we hiding in the woods from Shia LaBouf?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

A Friend

Quote from: A Friend on August 01, 2015, 07:46:48 AM
Power Armor (Good 79%)

(Too detailed?)
Nu-uh!
You could still go further by giving the fabric-y bits some texture
and the visor and metal handle gleams and-

but it's great! ..grape! ..Good! specifically 79% good!
Go 100% with it! DO IT! just DOO WE NEED SHIA LABEOOAAAUUFFF HERE?!

"Don't let your prisoners, just be prisoners, JUST..."

Edit: Stuffs and shameless addition of my drawing on the quote