Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cultist

Great poster muffins. Reminds me a bit of the original Star Wars one? But lots of movies from that era has the whole cast centered with stuff happening around them. Oh, and I cropped the chibi-centipede. The world needs it as a separate file.

TheDirge

That poster sums up Rimworld perfectly, and that centipede is SOOOOO CUTE ._.

Thanks alot for making me feel bad for killing centipedes that would otherwise mindlessly slaughter my entire colony

A Friend

I herd u like centipedz.

(Edit: Yes, it's a picture I just outlined and added details on. Not really photoshop though.)
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Mr.Cross

Claims to know most things.

muffins

Quote from: A Friend on August 11, 2015, 09:33:46 AM
I herd u like centipedz.

That's actually scarier than the in-game centipedes. Someone mod something like that in game!

Mr.Cross

Now that i'm taking a closer look at the picture, isn't that just a picture of a caterpillar with an thick black outline and a cartoon-ish mask and gun?
I'm not hating on it, because I'm very curious if that's what you've done. Also that is Really, really good Stuff you done there!
Claims to know most things.

A Friend

Oh, it's not really full drawing. I just edited this picture and added a minigun.

Low effort sham and dishonor of paint thred. commencing sudoku.

I'm just working on something else at the moment, just quickly made it for funzies.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Quasarrgames

Muffins do you DRAW your artwork?! I could swear i could see marker in some of your art!

If so, that's astoundingly good art skill!
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

muffins

Quote from: Quasarrgames on August 11, 2015, 12:01:04 PM
Muffins do you DRAW your artwork?! I could swear i could see marker in some of your art!

If so, that's astoundingly good art skill!
Thankyou!

I always start with pencil, then move to ink when I'm happy with the drawing, then colour with markers.

Tynan

muffins I cannot express how epic your art is.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

TheDirge

Quote from: Tynan on August 11, 2015, 04:45:59 PM
muffins I cannot express how epic your art is.

You can add a Statue for Muffin ingame, he deserves one!

A Friend

Add muffins as an alternative joy food like chocolate. Chocolate muffins.

TheGentlmen

I was recording myself draw so you guys could help me improve my techneque... but then bandicam crashed my computer. I should probably start saving more often... cuase I didn't save at all.  :'( :'( Its lost.

Oh well... I got some good footage... & some pictures of it unfinished.

Video:Handbrake is working tirelessly to provide you with the video... plus i need to go to bed... expect it in ~12 hoursMiost of them are corrupted.

Edit: What am i drawing you ask? An entrance to a base.

Segrog

TheGentlmen