Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

The double guns, the best way to point. Genious!
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

muffins

Posting this now because I'm working all this week and can't do anymore for a while. I'm planning on doing a series of character pics. A colonist, a pirate, a tribal etc. This will be a colonist.

I hate cowboy hats with a passion. An hour of torture that hat was.

JimmyAgnt007

Quote from: muffins on February 17, 2016, 01:52:14 PM
Posting this now because I'm working all this week and can't do anymore for a while. I'm planning on doing a series of character pics. A colonist, a pirate, a tribal etc. This will be a colonist.

I hate cowboy hats with a passion. An hour of torture that hat was.

I like it. 

Shinzy

I took it bit further for you Muffs!

saved you like hours of work for sure

Panzer

A Friend

Now I'm reminded of a tribal thing I was working on that I have yet to finish...
Well time to revisit it, it seems.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

StorymasterQ

Quote from: StorymasterQ on September 30, 2015, 09:26:25 PM
(The last time I fell for an imaginary character)

http://i.imgur.com/dlXKuL1.jpg

Looks like I'm going to fall again. What can I say, I'm a simple person. I see cute, I hit like.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

muffins

Quote from: Shinzy on February 17, 2016, 02:47:41 PM
I took it bit further for you Muffs!
saved you like hours of work for sure

Got home, sat down, booted up, had a laugh straight away lol

;D

I'm adding it. I have to now lol

Justas love

I wonder

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

A Friend

The Wilderness

Full pic - http://i.imgur.com/cWKHec6.jpg

What was supposed to be a simple sky picture for a request unintentionally turned into a pretty awesome looking landscape pic. Dunno what's up with the sharp pixels on the ship area though.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Janitor

muffins

Quote from: A Friend on February 27, 2016, 05:30:21 AM
The Wilderness
img PicTooAwesomeToQuoteForFearOfSendingPeopleToHospitalForOverExposureToTheAwesome.jpg /img

That's stunning. The colour gradients, the haze from the setting sun, the illuminated clouds, the light on the grass around the two figures. It's amazing. Was it done in PhotoShop? I'm really liking the brush textures.

A Friend

Yup, it's photoshop.
A lot of praise and thanks should be directed here: http://yuumei.deviantart.com/art/Cloud-Tutorial-Part-1-396507964
As for the grass and lighting, I just re purposed one of the cloud brushes to make the grassy look.

Daman453

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.