Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_3kk

Hello, I have seen great things in this thread and i didnt seen anything that would show the darker side of Rim World, so i decided to make a... picture? (sorry I dont know how to call it)
He is the story:
Colonist were fighting a big raid of pirates, but they lost. Yuudi (the one standing near body) was trying to save her best friend Denis, She tried to patch her up but she failed and Denis died. But while she was trying to save Denis, pirates destroyed turrets and found where is the hospital. Yuudi is waiting for her death, crying, hopeless. Pirates are setting grenades to blow up the door and one of the snipers is aiming at them (you can see a red dot).

Btw Sorry for my bad English with bad art skill

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Geroj

My turn! I tried to capture Rimworld starting colony in one picture, fighting for every meal drop with sticks and fists ..that and of course mad squirrels

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Listen1

The-MathMog

Quote from: Geroj on May 13, 2016, 06:18:21 PM
My turn! I tried to capture Rimworld starting colony in one picture, fighting for every meal drop with sticks and fists ..that and of course mad squirrels
Hahahaha, absolutely brilliant!

Shinzy

Hah Geroj! I'd put that on my wall if I could get it on a poster size and without all the white pixels

It is glorious

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Listen1

My pr0n!

Ops, I mean... My rimworld screnshoots!

xlockeed

Quote from: Geroj on May 13, 2016, 06:18:21 PM

I want this as a poster on my den wall now please.
Each year of thy life is the foundation for the next. The man who squanders his youth needs must build his life on a foundation of mud, and then wilt it collapse.

Geroj

So this happened and I immediately remembered STALKER game ...but c'mon, second season, only starting 3 colonists and we have bunny armageddon? Playing Rimworld permadeath is like playing Sims. Except your pc is on fire and you're on fire and everything is on fire and you're in hell  :D

btw this is exactly what happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZzFfjgU24  :)

GarettZriwin

This is what you get for hiding carrots in freezer. :P

Coenmcj

Noah was right, there was a wave of critters coming to wipe us from the planet. ;)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Travinsky

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]