Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bozobub

Thanks, belgord!

XeoNovaDan

Beats me. There's good and above quality artwork from people such as the likes of A Friend, caba, and others. And there's also the likes of shoddy/awful quality art from people like me! Regardless of result, it's fun to do

O Negative

I think it was stickied at one point, but it was deemed unworthy later.

I could be wrong.

XeoNovaDan

Who knows? This could do with stickying for sure though.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Barazen

Oh wow you lot are all fantastic! I gotta get in on this.
Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.

Shinzy

XeoNovaDan

Barazen

Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.

Perq

Reading all of this thread was heck of a ride. :D

I want A Friend to be my friend now. V: Some quality drawing and sense of humor I absolutely adore. Kudos to you, kind Sir!
I'm nobody from nowhere who knows nothing about anything.
But you are still wrong.

A Friend

I am merely an acquaintance. Gotta rescue me first for that +15 relationship points.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

A Friend

A Friend

"The Rotten Crew"
http://i.imgur.com/gX5Fil6.jpg - An exiled group of elite cannibal fighters.
Awhile back, I ran a modded cannibal raider game. It was really fun. I took over outposts, ate it's occupants and used the base as a resting-point until the food dries up.
We managed to clear about 6 outposts before my crew got wiped out in a glorious firefight with the 7th one.