Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bozobub

I really like how you use minimalism to generate tension and mood; that's a *gorgeous* centipede scene.  I especially like how you convey the competence, patience and grit of the hiding colonist, contrasted to the overt menace of the centipede.

You'd do quite well with a full RimWorld comic, I think, if you have the time.  Even as an intermittent panel, if you don't!  I mean, seriously, the amount of story present in each of those distilled, frozen moments is enough plot for one or more chapters of a comic/manga!

Also, if you could drop some info of how to order prints — if you can do them at all — that would be spiffy; I'm absolutely sure you'll sell at least a few, cuz I'd happily buy big prints of the last 2, myself =).
Thanks, belgord!

A Friend

Actually, I did a 40 page comic based on Rimworld for an art project for school along with some friends last year. Don't got a copy to show but I have an interest in continuing it digitally. Then again, I'm bogged down with another comic I want to do and other projects. So it's probably gonna be a long while before I could get to that.

As for the prints, don't have any plan on it yet (and I don't properly know how either) but I'll announce it if I do.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Ra_silk

Please do A Friend i would love to buy a full poster print from you.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

A Friend

SpaceDorf

A smiley band-aid.
Damn you are pampering your prisoners  ;D
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

khun_poo

Perq

Browsing this thread made me remember that I suddenly have to into RimWorld again.

Thanks... .-. See you in a month
I'm nobody from nowhere who knows nothing about anything.
But you are still wrong.

A Friend

kubolek01

Quote from: A Friend on October 27, 2017, 09:39:59 AM
a thrumbo

A bit suprising interest in one random guy with a small gun. He couldn't turn it into a sieve, yea? (If he don't have ton of bionic and Run&Gun mod, of course)
Well I reply to myself: I tested it will do, run and spam SMG.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

A Friend

Bozobub

"PRIIIIIINTS..."  *shamble, shamble, shamble* "PRIIIIIINTS..."
Thanks, belgord!

kubolek01

And drawing bots are busy now, one art per month.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

cosmic alpaca

tysus christelver. art is expressed in many ways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
please, do not ask about my user name and profile pic

A Friend