Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubolek01

New art category: Art description brought to life! +111111
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Injured Muffalo

Quote from: muffins on January 03, 2018, 04:58:03 PM
Whenever I start a new game.

:D
Thank you for all of your ridiculous renditions - you can art!
A muffalo encountered a vimp near a patch of sweet vegetables. A struggle ensued. The muffalo gored the vimp with its horns. The vimp bit the muffalo with its beak. Finally, the vimp was bested, sending large chunks of its flesh in every direction. But the muffalo was injured. It shed a single tear.

Allimacaras

So I started a colony called "Her mit dem schlechten Leben" with a rich explorer called Dayla. She´s like the perfect start for this game cause she has no inablilities and can cook and shoot and also her levels at mining and growing and stuff were fine. And she got that trait that she does´t like a big room and she prefers eat stuff uncooked. Her first pet was a rabbit. It died like immediatly. Since then my colony works out great. So I decided to draw them :)

Grubfist

Quote from: A Friend on October 30, 2017, 06:33:03 AM
trick or treat

https://i.redd.it/1xhhu14dxxuz.png
This is the best depiction of Randy ever. Except there needs to be more beavers. SO MANY BEAVERS.

kingy10005

lool i love this area so much wonderful art etc  ;D

Adsixnine

GorskiVuk

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Kirby23590

Quote from: A Friend on June 03, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
Mechanoid raid

Awwww the cute look for the killer robots that want to blast my colony into a blazing inferno is adorable!

My favorite is the cute big centipede going pew pew with it's minigun/inferno cannon :3

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Catastrophy

Planetfall

https://imgur.com/a/EV19Kp5 ok does this work?

Ah how do I post pictures? insert image doesn't seem to take jpegs...
Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.
_Carl Sagan_

Shinzy

Quote from: Planetfall on July 23, 2018, 11:01:28 PM
Ah how do I post pictures? insert image doesn't seem to take jpegs...

on imgur right click the image and 'copy image location' and put it between the [img] tags
but before doing that I'd recommend you scale down the drawing a bit cause it's MASSIVE! ;D

It's a beautiful Thrumbird! and is that a sleeping doggo on the back! definitely sleeping

A Friend