[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branch?

how lit was it

cuproPanda

Quote from: Long Night'a Hooking on February 24, 2016, 01:12:20 AM
Can you make wells removable?
They will be in A13. For now, you can edit the /defs/ThingDefs/Buildings_SODA.xml and change <destroyable>false</destroyable> to <destroyable>true</destroyable> and it'll allow you to remove them.

Added a pic to help:

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Pactrick Willis

Is the Powerless mod Survival Bow Compatible with combat realism?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Pactrick Willis on March 17, 2016, 10:46:46 PM

It should be compatible in the sense that you can use both mods, but the ammo system likely won't work for the bow since there isn't any additional info for magazine/quiver size.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Pactrick Willis

Quote from: cuproPanda on March 18, 2016, 07:59:28 AM
Quote from: Pactrick Willis on March 17, 2016, 10:46:46 PM

It should be compatible in the sense that you can use both mods, but the ammo system likely won't work for the bow since there isn't any additional info for magazine/quiver size.
Yeah. I hope you don't mind, But I just edited the recipe to give a short bow instead of a survivalist bow. That made it compatible.

hollydolly

Please help

I've installed additional joy items before and it worked perfectly and I loved it
my PC died and I've had to start again
I've installed again onto my new save and my exotic and pleasure traders arrive but have no silver or items to sell
Also I cant build the card table
I also have Tiled Soil, Veg garden and advanced prosthetics installed (I had these last time also)
I've tried changing the order but this has no effect
I've tried removing Additional joy items but I just get a black screen and a huge bug log when I try to load my save

Have I done something wrong? Is it a bug? Can I fix it?

I've got a big base that I've spent hours (days....?) building and don't really want to loose this again but I have no saves without the mods included

Thank you

hollydolly

Ignore me I'm being a noob. Didn't have CCL installed. installed it now and it's working perfectly.

cuproPanda

I went ahead and prereleased new versions of Soda Brewing, Ancient Amulets, and Powerless! Details are in their posts.

cuproPanda

A bug managed to slip past me, and I fixed it. Everyone who downloaded it, please redownload Powerless v1.50p

tigg

The only difference I've found that amulets make is that the colonist has to take off a piece of clothing to wear it ... it never seems to make a difference to their skillset (am I supposed to notice a difference?)

cuproPanda

Quote from: tigg on April 01, 2016, 07:16:37 PM
The only difference I've found that amulets make is that the colonist has to take off a piece of clothing to wear it ... it never seems to make a difference to their skillset (am I supposed to notice a difference?)
They shouldn't be taking clothing off, unless you're using a clothing mod. There's not much I can do about that, since the clothing system is pretty limited currently.
You can view the stats for each colonist by pressing the little "i" key next to their name. The amulets add a percentage score to the current stats, which then get factored in with everything else. I attached a picture to (hopefully) help explain.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

cuproPanda

Updated AJO to v2.80:
updated to a13
Redrew graphics
Reworked Perodyne - now gives 2x joy, stages balanced
Drinking spectago tea reduces colonists social fight factor

More mod updates to come as they are updated!

cuproPanda

updated Soda Brewing v1.50:
updated to a13
Increased joygiver baseChances for sodas
Added FrassRoot
Root beer now requires FrassRoot
Updated soda textures and added stacked graphics
Wells can be removed
Thrumbo Energy and Peppi now restore pawn's rest by 25% and 5% respectively

AllenWL

I have a question. Since A13 pretty much allows powerless survival, are you going to discontinue powerless, or will you continue to update it, but instead add other things to make powerless survival easier?

cuproPanda

Quote from: AllenWL on April 07, 2016, 11:26:04 AM
I have a question. Since A13 pretty much allows powerless survival, are you going to discontinue powerless, or will you continue to update it, but instead add other things to make powerless survival easier?
I'll keep the stuff. So far I removed the recipes for the survivalist bow and shiv, since they are now craftable anywhere, but I'll keep the forge for aesthetic reasons. The grill adds different meals, so it'll stay.