[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

updated Powerless! to v1.50:
Torches now list their max heat provided (22C)
Added grilled wood meals
Increased grill cooking heat from 0.1 to 0.3
Increased silver cost when building glowstone constructs
Raised buying price of glowstone
Added research to make grilled wood meals
Separated fences, crafters, and torches into different files
Added forge, forge recipes
Added bellows, a facility for increasing crafting time at the forge
Reduced charcoal pit crafting times for charcoal and yakisugi
Removed survivalists bow and shiv recipes (now in vanilla)
Bellows connects to char pit
Removed campfire, torches now last for 2, 4, and 10 days. Refuelable
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

anonymous456

Great stuff, thanks for updating so quickly! Much appreciated.

What's next on the menu? Asking because I have the sudden, unexplainable urge to take three scientist types with me and build a Rimworld drug lab that sells lots of offbrand substances to traders.

cuproPanda

Quote from: IgorKeefe on April 08, 2016, 10:00:02 AM
Great stuff, thanks for updating so quickly! Much appreciated.

What's next on the menu? Asking because I have the sudden, unexplainable urge to take three scientist types with me and build a Rimworld drug lab that sells lots of offbrand substances to traders.

Today and tomorrow I plan on playtesting a13 with my mods installed, and making changes and updates as needed. RimPharma is currently on hold until Community Core Library gets updated, but I have a few new features I'd like to toy with and see if they work.

Lately I've been messing with power additions. I have a few ideas, some that I implemented privately for myself during a12, and some that I'd like to add but don't even know where to start. Alpha 13 came out while I was in the middle of working on a new mod that adds rain tanks, steam boilers, and possibly a fluid network for liquids and gasses(which could lead to steampunk machinery, oil processing, etc). It's a long ways off, but it's something I've found to be pretty fun to work on.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

tigg

Quote from: cuproPanda on April 01, 2016, 07:48:50 PM
Quote from: tigg on April 01, 2016, 07:16:37 PM
The only difference I've found that amulets make is that the colonist has to take off a piece of clothing to wear it ... it never seems to make a difference to their skillset (am I supposed to notice a difference?)
They shouldn't be taking clothing off, unless you're using a clothing mod. There's not much I can do about that, since the clothing system is pretty limited currently.
You can view the stats for each colonist by pressing the little "i" key next to their name. The amulets add a percentage score to the current stats, which then get factored in with everything else. I attached a picture to (hopefully) help explain.

OK, I'll check again. I do have a lot of mods but I don't think I have a clothing mod as such - i definitely don't run the one that gives you a zillion types of clothing. Can't remember what it was that they took off either. Anyway, thanks.

rdz1122

I can't seem to place amulets or rings into a category for storage; the Amulets option is there, but when you "open" it to select it for that stack, nothing happens.

ideas?

Dr. Z

I also can't put amulets in a storage because it's forbidden and cant be allowed for any selected stockpile.
Prasie the Squirrel!

cuproPanda

Quote from: Dr. Z on April 09, 2016, 02:41:20 PM
I also can't put amulets in a storage because it's forbidden and cant be allowed for any selected stockpile.
Quote from: rdz1122 on April 09, 2016, 01:56:15 PM
I can't seem to place amulets or rings into a category for storage; the Amulets option is there, but when you "open" it to select it for that stack, nothing happens.

ideas?

Sorry about that. v1.11 has you covered!

tigg

Quote from: tigg on April 08, 2016, 10:16:23 PM
The only difference I've found that amulets make is that the colonist has to take off a piece of clothing to wear it ... it never seems to make a difference to their skillset (am I supposed to notice a difference?)
They shouldn't be taking clothing off, unless you're using a clothing mod. There's not much I can do about that, since the clothing system is pretty limited currently.
You can view the stats for each colonist by pressing the little "i" key next to their name. The amulets add a percentage score to the current stats, which then get factored in with everything else. I attached a picture to (hopefully) help explain.

OK, I'll check again. I do have a lot of mods but I don't think I have a clothing mod as such - i definitely don't run the one that gives you a zillion types of clothing. Can't remember what it was that they took off either. Anyway, thanks.

OK, checked again and it is working the way you say it does - My pawns just won't keep them on unless they're forced to.

cuproPanda

Quote from: tigg on April 09, 2016, 06:13:19 PM
Quote from: tigg on April 08, 2016, 10:16:23 PM

OK, checked again and it is working the way you say it does - My pawns just won't keep them on unless they're forced to.

Yeah, I left it that way to make sure the right colonist is wearing the amulet you think best fits their skills or work schedule.

Go ahead and grab the v1.11 update if you haven't, there was a bug preventing amulets from being placed in stockpiles.

Kolljak

cuproPanda

Quote from: Kolljak on April 09, 2016, 08:45:58 PM
Whats the eta on BamPow or watever the bambo mod.
Either tomorrow or Monday. I'll be spending time tomorrow finishing updates. I haven't looked into the Vegetable Garden updates yet, but the add-ons won't take long.

dismar

Quote from: cuproPanda on April 09, 2016, 09:20:05 PM
Either tomorrow or Monday. I'll be spending time tomorrow finishing updates. I haven't looked into the Vegetable Garden updates yet, but the add-ons won't take long.

Cupro! You should be ok, i don't think I changed any of the name def for items. Just need to do the updates on your side. Let me know if ya need anything.

OH! and does add joy objects 2.8 still need ccl?

cuproPanda

Quote from: dismar on April 09, 2016, 09:32:29 PM

Cupro! You should be ok, i don't think I changed any of the name def for items. Just need to do the updates on your side. Let me know if ya need anything.

Good to hear!
In 2.80 all I really needed was a placeworker for my paintings, so I just wrote my own based off of the current PlaceWorker_HeadOnShipBeam. Since I'm no longer using CCL, arcades now drain constant power, so I reduced the power requirement and made them flickable.

EDIT: (Fixed in v2.81) Actually, now that I tested it in depth, I need to check more than I thought. I was under the impression edifices were only walls and big structures, but apparently a painting can be hung on any building  :-[

dismar

Quote from: cuproPanda on April 09, 2016, 10:17:00 PM
Quote from: dismar on April 09, 2016, 09:32:29 PM

Good to hear!
In 2.80 all I really needed was a placeworker for my paintings, so I just wrote my own based off of the current PlaceWorker_HeadOnShipBeam. Since I'm no longer using CCL, arcades now drain constant power, so I reduced the power requirement and made them flickable.

EDIT: (Fixed in v2.81) Actually, now that I tested it in depth, I need to check more than I thought. I was under the impression edifices were only walls and big structures, but apparently a painting can be hung on any building  :-[

Ah good to know i'm going to run with it in my current get :)

cuproPanda

RimPharma v2.10 is now finished, tested, and working! Now all of my main mods are finally updated!