[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oronnoro2

WHiZ

there is something off with the math of adding piles of books to the bookcase. everytime i make more and add them to the construction, i don't get credited with the full number of stacks added. it's happened 3-4 times now and i still don't have a bookcase.. and now i'm all out of individual books to write. also for some reason 3 piles of shoddy books aren't getting used.

update.. they used the shoddy books after i bought some more books to make up the gap in the math..

also how do you make paper to make the books, i can't find a recipe on any tables for it.

dareddevil7

I feel like rim pharma needs some kind of joy medication as well

cuproPanda

Quote from: oronnoro2 on April 16, 2016, 04:49:38 PM
Thank you very much for your mods =D
You're welcome!

Quote from: WHiZ on April 16, 2016, 07:10:21 PM
there is something off with the math of adding piles of books to the bookcase. everytime i make more and add them to the construction, i don't get credited with the full number of stacks added. it's happened 3-4 times now and i still don't have a bookcase.. and now i'm all out of individual books to write. also for some reason 3 piles of shoddy books aren't getting used.

update.. they used the shoddy books after i bought some more books to make up the gap in the math..

also how do you make paper to make the books, i can't find a recipe on any tables for it.
So... Is there a problem with the math still? I do need to rewrite the whole book system. You make paper at the brewery using cloth or wood. It sounds strange, but it's the closest thing to the real process.

Quote from: dareddevil7 on April 16, 2016, 07:14:00 PM
I might move Perodyne over from Additional Joy Objects, or create a similar medicine.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Another new mod for a13! This time I made a quarry for collecting resources in flat terrain, or for getting more stone! Only one colonist is able to work at it, though. I don't think there's a way to change that.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Anyone have some feedback on the quarry mod? I've been playing with it in my world and it seems balanced, but that's from my perspective.

Deon

Hi.
Thank you for great mods.

How do you store the antibiotic mushroom etc? I don't see category def and they are set as <foodtype>1025, and I have no idea what this foodtype is or why I can't store them in any stockpile. I am new to modding, am I missing something obvious?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Deon on April 19, 2016, 08:32:13 AM
Hi.

How do you store the antibiotic mushroom etc? I don't see category def and they are set as <foodtype>1025, and I have no idea what this foodtype is or why I can't store them in any stockpile. I am new to modding, am I missing something obvious?

The food types are a result of an experiment I forgot to do; I fixed them. Storage shouldn't be a problem, and I couldn't find one (I fixed the food types first). Reishitake and strychcyx berries are listed as vegetables, but I suspect the issue might have had to do with the food type being wrong?

There was an issue with Vegetable Garden and T's Mods Core Crop Tweaks up until last night where some foods weren't being recognized. Maybe try updating those mods if you're using them.

timeandtherani

Does the pharma work with saved games or do I need to start a new world, please?

cuproPanda

Quote from: timeandtherani on April 19, 2016, 01:50:17 PM
Does the pharma work with saved games or do I need to start a new world, please?
All saves should be fine

cuproPanda

Updated Quarry to v1.10:
Added support for mod ores: Powerless! Glowstone, MD2 Coal, Industrialization Copper, and Industrialization Aluminium
Quarry now allows for automatically hauling chunks

Quote from: timeandtherani on April 19, 2016, 03:33:22 PM
Thanks!
No prob!

Deon

Quote from: cuproPanda on April 19, 2016, 11:18:49 AM
Hi.

The food types are a result of an experiment I forgot to do; I fixed them. Storage shouldn't be a problem, and I couldn't find one (I fixed the food types first). Reishitake and strychcyx berries are listed as vegetables, but I suspect the issue might have had to do with the food type being wrong?

There was an issue with Vegetable Garden and T's Mods Core Crop Tweaks up until last night where some foods weren't being recognized. Maybe try updating those mods if you're using them.
Indeed, it was Vegetable Garden. Thanks a lot for support!

I wonder though, could you kindly explain:
- what exactly was the foodtype meant to do?
- what makes the things appear under vegetables? Is it because of ParentName="PlantFoodRawBase"?

dareddevil7

Quote from: cuproPanda on April 16, 2016, 10:58:57 PM
I might move Perodyne over from Additional Joy Objects, or create a similar medicine.
I feel like the joy drug would need massive depression as a hangover

cuproPanda

Quote from: Deon on April 19, 2016, 03:55:10 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on April 19, 2016, 11:18:49 AM
Hi.

Indeed, it was Vegetable Garden. Thanks a lot for support!

I wonder though, could you kindly explain:
- what exactly was the foodtype meant to do?
- what makes the things appear under vegetables? Is it because of ParentName="PlantFoodRawBase"?
The food types are used for preferability, so a cat would eat kibble, meats, corpses, but not drink beer. That was a problem before.

The food category thing... Actually, I don't know. They should be inheriting PlantFoodRawBase, but I forgot to add it back into the def, which means they aren't, and thus shouldn't be stored as vegetables. When updating to A13, I was under the impression that we no longer needed to have a base in each of our files, so I removed all of them. Anyways, assuming all the parts are where they should be, the thingCategories tells the game how to classify an item, which is PlantFoodRaw for the PlantFoodRawBase.

Quote from: dareddevil7 on April 19, 2016, 04:11:36 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on April 16, 2016, 10:58:57 PM
I feel like the joy drug would need massive depression as a hangover

No. Perodyne costs money to buy, and gives increasing debuffs. I feel it is balanced like it is; if I made a massive depression, there wouldn't be a point to using it except for in extreme circumstances.