[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmababa

I'm gonna release this one now joy objects standalone mod. Do not mind the reds I've taken away some core parts to make the Joy the only thing that works now tell me If I missed something to put in the CP folder don't tell me about the parts that are redundunt to Joy objects. i deleted those to only use joy objects. Here it is https://mega.nz/#!FZ81waqA!4JLlDj0dqnajknHvrbJYzj1UV_b4CeM_o8rTI4s8jsU

legendary

StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

jmababa

oops forgot to add that you buy paper and painting supplies from traders now

jmababa

Quote from: legendary on October 15, 2016, 09:37:14 AM
Cupro, please update "BrainMod". Thank you!

cupo is sick no updates from here on end I can update brain mod if you like cause I've jsut seperated the mods into their respective mods no more core panda required but brain mod is the only mod I haven't touched cause I'm using medical compilation insta conflict

legendary

Quote from: jmababa on October 15, 2016, 10:43:10 AM

cupo is sick no updates from here on end I can update brain mod if you like cause I've jsut seperated the mods into their respective mods no more core panda required but brain mod is the only mod I haven't touched cause I'm using medical compilation insta conflict

Please do that :)
StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

SynsPlayground

Hope your feeling better cupo, love these mods and cant wait to use them again in 15 <3
Sadism Isnt All Fun And Games, At Least Not For You, I'm Having A Ball! -A Sadist You've Never Seen(Syns)

Adventurer

Quote from: SynsPlayground on October 17, 2016, 09:57:02 AM
Hope your feeling better cupo, love these mods and cant wait to use them again in 15 <3
They're already updated for 15.

Thundercraft

Cool mods!  8) Thank you for sharing these.

Question: Anyone know whether the BamPow optional add-on for Powerless! will work with A15? Or whether it got moved to RAD or something?
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 09, 2015, 01:08:31 PMDescription:
Adds new recipes using bamboo from the Vegetable Garden mod.

Download
(Alpha 13)

I ask because BamPow isn't mentioned in the OP and I can't find it in the Working A15 versions download. I guess it's safe to assume the last version was for A13?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Thundercraft on November 17, 2016, 12:45:31 AM
Cool mods!  8) Thank you for sharing these.

Question: Anyone know whether the BamPow optional add-on for Powerless! will work with A15? Or whether it got moved to RAD or something?
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 09, 2015, 01:08:31 PMDescription:
Adds new recipes using bamboo from the Vegetable Garden mod.

Download
(Alpha 13)

I ask because BamPow isn't mentioned in the OP and I can't find it in the Working A15 versions download. I guess it's safe to assume the last version was for A13?

Powerless now automatically detects if there are various woods (bamboo or rubber wood) and adjusts its recipes accordingly.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Dagothra

Quote from: cuproPanda on September 26, 2016, 12:12:39 PM
Sorry everyone for the long time between posting. I updated the main post to get rid of the testing labels, mods are working for A15. If you downloaded the mods before, you don't need to redownload. The mods can be found on the main post.

I'm confused with the labels in the first post. So does this mean all of the mods are working in A15 or just the ones marked "No 15"?
I'm a bomb tech. If you see ME running, you should probably try and keep up.

When choosing a hunting partner, remember this: You don't have to outrun the bear, just your hunting partner.

Szara

Quote from: Dagothra on November 19, 2016, 07:20:47 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on September 26, 2016, 12:12:39 PM
Sorry everyone for the long time between posting. I updated the main post to get rid of the testing labels, mods are working for A15. If you downloaded the mods before, you don't need to redownload. The mods can be found on the main post.

I'm confused with the labels in the first post. So does this mean all of the mods are working in A15 or just the ones marked "No 15"?

At the top of the front page there's a link titled Working A15 Versions or summut, linked to this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5G9Kj3ckhy9MFdYc2NHMmw4WEk/view
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

samuk190

Warzone 2100, LOL i played this when i was kid. I liked your signature. Sighh

Thundercraft

One issue I had with corePanda is how it changed the Fueled stove to require copper. This made it impossible to complete the RimWorld tutorial without cheating via Development mode to spawn some copper. To fix that, one would probably have to tweak the "Start with" for the tutorial.

That said, I found it necessary to cheat twice to complete the Tutorial, anyway. In addition to the issue with the Fueled stove, the sandbags for learning how to defend the colony also would not finish because we don't start with any sand::)

So, the next time someone updates corePanda, perhaps it's worth considering to add both copper and sand to the Tutorial scenario?

Adventurer

Thundercraft

Suggestion: For another item to build for Additional Joy Objects, how about a "Hot tub" or similar? Since this is a sort of simulation of life in Medieval, Industrial, and Space-age societies, I think that would fit.

Of course, it should require power to function (heat the water). And, since cupro's mods already include ways to gather water, you could have this device require to be stocked with water, similar to how wood stoves and such automatically generate an order to restock with wood. And because of the cost - resources to build, power, and water - it should give a higher joy bonus than, say, the Chess table or Dartboard.

Quote from: Adventurer on November 21, 2016, 07:33:18 PMwhhyyy are you using mods for the tutorial?

Why not? Maybe some of us want to use a few mods right off the bat? You know I'm not the only one who's done that.  :P