[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

Tested to be working with 12d, and a pretty big bugfix! Please download the new version(2.21), and resist the urge to build free arcades / RimColony tables!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

BadBlanket

Hello! Your mod is really awesome but I think I encountered a bug with it.

My game is heavily modded. By the time I got done with them and started my game I noticed that I could not grow Xerigium or Hops. I figured there'd be some sort of conflict so I stripped my game of all mods and remade the world and tried in base game. I was able to grow Xerigium and Hops then (both locations were Temperate Forest). Your mod was really the only one that had any aspect in growing not including the tilled soil mod (which is more of a floor tile anyways). I removed your mod and was able to grow Xerigium and Hops just fine. I downloaded your mod just the other day so I'm pretty sure it's the newest version of it.

I'm not sure if there is a mod conflict with another mod but, again, yours the only one that has any focus on growing directly.
Here are some screenshots first being with your mod enabled and the second without (all of the other mods were still there):
http://i.imgur.com/KJZt9db.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/8hzz1CR.png?1

cuproPanda

Quote from: BadBlanket on September 02, 2015, 04:07:19 PM
Hello! Your mod is really awesome but I think I encountered a bug with it.

My game is heavily modded. By the time I got done with them and started my game I noticed that I could not grow Xerigium or Hops. I figured there'd be some sort of conflict so I stripped my game of all mods and remade the world and tried in base game. I was able to grow Xerigium and Hops then (both locations were Temperate Forest). Your mod was really the only one that had any aspect in growing not including the tilled soil mod (which is more of a floor tile anyways). I removed your mod and was able to grow Xerigium and Hops just fine. I downloaded your mod just the other day so I'm pretty sure it's the newest version of it.

I'm not sure if there is a mod conflict with another mod but, again, yours the only one that has any focus on growing directly.
Here are some screenshots first being with your mod enabled and the second without (all of the other mods were still there):
http://i.imgur.com/KJZt9db.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/8hzz1CR.png?1

This is really strange. I played a few hours of vanilla 12d(with AJO), and yesterday started playing a few hours with just a few additional mods, both growing Spectago(as well as xerigium, with hops available) and not having any problems. I looked over what I have for the plants, and I don't see anything that should cause a conflict either with vanilla or a mod. I'll download Tilled Soil and test it, but I suspect the problem lies with that mod, since the author might not have included compatibility with this mod. On that, though, the conflict should affect the Spectago flower only -not Xerigium and Hops.

-UPDATE-
I tested it and it works just fine. Looking at the Tilled Soil source, it is just a floor tile, like you said. What mods are you using? There may be an issue with another mod somehow. I will be looking over the Core plant files, just in case. I'll update if I found anything.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

BadBlanket

Quote from: cuproPanda on September 02, 2015, 04:25:17 PM

This is really strange. I played a few hours of vanilla 12d(with AJO), and yesterday started playing a few hours with just a few additional mods, both growing Spectago(as well as xerigium, with hops available) and not having any problems. I looked over what I have for the plants, and I don't see anything that should cause a conflict either with vanilla or a mod. I'll download Tilled Soil and test it, but I suspect the problem lies with that mod, since the author might not have included compatibility with this mod. On that, though, the conflict should affect the Spectago flower only -not Xerigium and Hops.

I just re-enabled the mod (Didn't touch any other things) and restarted the world again and it's working now. I'm not really sure what's going on and it might not be your mod. There might be a conflict with some other mods or a mod failed to load properly. I'll play around with it. Thank you for your quick response and I'll let you know if I do find a conflict with any specific mods.

Edit:
The mods I use:
http://i.imgur.com/KhNqdyc.png?1

cuproPanda

Quote from: BadBlanket on September 02, 2015, 04:41:22 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on September 02, 2015, 04:25:17 PM

I just re-enabled the mod (Didn't touch any other things) and restarted the world again and it's working now. I'm not really sure what's going on and it might not be your mod. There might be a conflict with some other mods or a mod failed to load properly. I'll play around with it. Thank you for your quick response and I'll let you know if I do find a conflict with any specific mods.
No problem! I was really confused; I just finished looking over everything and couldn't find anything wrong. Hopefully it stays fixed for you!

cuproPanda

v2.30 is now up! New arcade for animals skill, new arcade graphics, cheaper arcades, and .XCF files for anyone interested in using my graphics!

cuproPanda

A small update is available(2.31). Fixed minor graphic stuff that was bugging me, fixed an issue with the reading table + chair, and added a joy job to bookshelves. Enjoy!

cuproPanda

Two updates in one weekend! 2.40 adds painkillers, an energy drink, and a new way to make paint(needs to be researched).

Senacharim

Hi! 

I super want to try out the Zen mod--are we going to see a alpha 12 update?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Senacharim on September 06, 2015, 08:08:54 PM
Hi! 

I super want to try out the Zen mod--are we going to see a alpha 12 update?
How about now? All it needed was a few lines changed, 0.13 works with 12d! I'll try to have more content added next weekend.

cuproPanda

I just finished polishing up a mod I've been using for a little while. Introducing: Soda Brewing!

cuproPanda

Updated Soda Brewing to v1.10, and added a bridge mod for Additional Joy Objects and Soda Brewing!

deadlydullahan

Any plans for sodas that may give temporary stats? Such as an energy soda which temporarily increases movement speed or something along the lines of that? Not sure how difficult such a thing would be to code; just a thought though  ;D

cuproPanda

Quote from: deadlydullahan on September 11, 2015, 12:33:18 AM
Any plans for sodas that may give temporary stats? Such as an energy soda which temporarily increases movement speed or something along the lines of that? Not sure how difficult such a thing would be to code; just a thought though  ;D
Additional Joy Objects has Thrumbo energy which increases consciousness and manipulation -possibly movement too but I don't remember and I'm on mobile. For Soda Brewing, Koka and Peppi boost stats (Peppi boosts sight, manipulation, consciousness, and movement). I will likely move Thrumbo Energy over to Soda Brewing in a later update since it fits better there.