[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaballah

Had not gotten round to trying BrainMod myself, let's see if I have the same problem.
e: It loads OK for me, do you have it loading after CorePanda?

Hey speaking of BrainMod, I'd really like it if you could expand it and allow tinkering with things like adding/removing psychopath, cannibal, bloodlust, gay, whatever.  Oh I see, I guess it already does this, never mind!

for (int i = 0; i < pawn.story.traits.allTraits.Count; i++)

Kaballah

Well ok, now my mod set is blowing up really badly and I have no idea why  ???
e: Turned out to be the A12 version of JuliaEllie's Blitzer, now everything loads OK.

Grynnreaper

i'm going to check the mod order and maybe tweak placement and check back. do not have blitz tho

cuproPanda

Quote from: Grynnreaper on May 08, 2016, 10:36:59 PM
i'm going to check the mod order and maybe tweak placement and check back. do not have blitz tho
I just spent the last 20 minutes replacing trade ships, and I can't reproduce the problem. I'm using all of my mods, plus a few others, and can't get any issues. CorePanda isn't required to use the brain mods, but I do suspect another mod might be to blame. The BrainMod mod is barely in a working state, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is an issue. I'm trying to rewrite the entire mod, but the trait system is a serious pain.

It appears as though your problem is either caused by a missing label or too many brain mods being listed by a trader - but from my testing even when I got an exotic trader that had a brain mod stocked (~10% of the time), they only had 1. Also, I spawned in a 20x20 area of brain mods when I was testing the mod originally, to make sure I got all 48(?) traits covered. I don't know. The mod is proving to be more trouble than it's worth.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Grynnreaper

It is most likely entirely my own fault, it seems i neglected to install corepanda, even though i have MANY of your other mods installed and working fine with no issues and even brainmod worked for a bit lol, i am installing it now. i apologize for making you work for what will most likely be my own negligence in willy nilly installing mods without checking for dependencies. Again, apologies.

Grynnreaper

it seems to happen when i load a save, so unfortunately for me i can't use this great mod

Kaballah

There is a bug that I get sometimes (not sure if it's caused by a mod or not, I know it's not Panda's mods if so) when I load a save where the beds go crazy and the UI buttons for them disappear.  Then I quit the game, start it again and load the same save and it's OK.  Go figure  ???

cuproPanda

Quote from: Grynnreaper on May 09, 2016, 03:09:06 AM
it seems to happen when i load a save, so unfortunately for me i can't use this great mod

Well I'll try to fix it. Hopefully I can get it working again. Knowing there is a problem with saving at least narrows it down a bit, but I'm not sure that is the main issue. Thank you for your patience, I know how disappointing and frustrating it is dealing with bugs.

EDIT: I've managed to solve the problems I was having with the mod, and hopefully I can get an update out later today which fixes all the issues!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Grynnreaper

Nice to hear, i was just leaving the game running lol. as long as i didn't load a save of it i was fine, and i start new colonies all the time heh.

Runelea

Hey Panda, the Well as added in your Core isn't hidden behind any research is it? I'm having issues with it and the raincatcher not appearing at all with either copy of the Core mod. I do not have Natural Floors installed. I cannot work out why its not showing up.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Runelea on May 10, 2016, 07:34:35 AM
Hey Panda, the Well as added in your Core isn't hidden behind any research is it? I'm having issues with it and the raincatcher not appearing at all with either copy of the Core mod. I do not have Natural Floors installed. I cannot work out why its not showing up.
Yeah, you need to research stonecutting. Just tested to confirm, so that should unlock it.

cuproPanda

Updated BRM to v1.10:
Made brain mod code more reliable
Added brain mods for removing traits

The brain mods should also be easier to get from traders now.

ferriocious

SodaBrewing causes Hospitality to fail. Guests that have been rescued do not have a pawn.timetable, so SodaBrewing.ThinkNode_ConditionalTired throws an exception on every tick (I think) for every such guest and prevents the guests from doing anything. They just stand and collapse eventually.

I just disabled the timetable check if it doesn't exist and it seems to work.

Sorry if it's been already mentioned, I didn't scroll through all 22 pages..

JackeryFox

Just a small request for some new items for the additional joy objects; Bathroom stuff such as toilets, showers, sinks, baths.

cuproPanda

Quote from: ferriocious on May 11, 2016, 04:53:51 PM
SodaBrewing causes Hospitality to fail. Guests that have been rescued do not have a pawn.timetable, so SodaBrewing.ThinkNode_ConditionalTired throws an exception on every tick (I think) for every such guest and prevents the guests from doing anything. They just stand and collapse eventually.

I just disabled the timetable check if it doesn't exist and it seems to work.

Sorry if it's been already mentioned, I didn't scroll through all 22 pages..
I already managed to stumble across that while updating, so it will be fixed in the new version coming out in a few days. Sorry about that!

Quote from: JackeryFox on May 11, 2016, 05:33:44 PM
Just a small request for some new items for the additional joy objects; Bathroom stuff such as toilets, showers, sinks, baths.
I don't have any plans on adding new features to that mod for a while, but I'll keep it in mind. CorePanda has a basic sink, but if I add full bathroom features, I'd want to do it right - Sims style, with a bladder need and a cleanliness subneed.