Prisoners.

Started by boomrat, December 03, 2013, 01:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boomrat

Hey all,

I often take in a lot of prisoners, and it got me thinking. Since i need to wait a few days every time i sell a prisoner before i can sell another, instead of just letting them plonk on their asses and chow down on some of my hard earned grub, how bout we utilise our orange wearing friends, and get them doing some community service, and other assorted activities?

-Kinetic energy
we grab their fat asses and put em on a bike to start generating us some power!

-Brawls
probably already suggested, but i think it would be cool to see a prisoner made another prisoners bitch. when brawls start would be based on something i mention further down the page.

-Communism
Just kidding, well sort of, we could get them farming for us and feeding the poor disowned children. Oh yeah,

A non prisoner related suggestion:
-Relationships
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, mommy will "accidentally" forget to take a little magical pill, and....
POOF! MORE SLAVES TO YOUR BIDDING!

but in all seriousness, romance, friendship and feuds between colonists would be cool, it make interactions a lot cooler.

-BoomRat.

EDIT: Also maybe a way to forbid colonists from going outside? like during a raid, some of my peeps will get hungry or need to sleep, but i can't trust them to not go and shake hands with he bandits.

windruf

just say so: i want slave collars and a machine to manage them ;D

and yes, communism we have already.
and there won't be any children.

Matty

More than just prisoners fighting each other, I want to be able to make an arena and let prisoners fight to the death for the amusement of others

Cyclops

Quote from: windruf on December 03, 2013, 01:57:52 AM
and there won't be any children.

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Maybe no pregnancies, but in a world where you can grow soldiers in artificial maturation chambers, You can grow children.

boomrat

Well then, how about that? Seeing as there is a limited amount of stuff our nerdy friends can do with their superior knowledge of sciencey things, how about:

-Someone with a god complex
Grows colonists from test tubes, from science fetus to intergalactic slave. The whole process is in your hands when you purchase your very own weirdo with an obsession of creating life. Only 3 easy payments of 999.99 every month for 7 years.
(credit to Cyclops. deadly idea brother.)

ShadowDragon8685

Quote from: Cyclops on December 03, 2013, 09:35:35 PMWell, I wouldn't go that far. Maybe no pregnancies, but in a world where you can grow soldiers in artificial maturation chambers, You can grow children.

Then please explain the pregnant courtesan in my current fort and the multiple pregnant men I've seen going by.
Raiders must die!

Cyclops

Quote from: ShadowDragon8685 on December 04, 2013, 08:13:34 PM
Quote from: Cyclops on December 03, 2013, 09:35:35 PMWell, I wouldn't go that far. Maybe no pregnancies, but in a world where you can grow soldiers in artificial maturation chambers, You can grow children.

Then please explain the pregnant courtesan in my current fort and the multiple pregnant men I've seen going by.
F-False pregnancy? I hope?

By no pregnancies, I meant that there won't be any "Birth giving" involved. Just the trait and its effects. I suppose it depends though. I mean, if someone who's 7 months pregnant arrives in my colony, I'd be willing to wait 2 months and then shove the baby into a maturation chamber.