modifying turret weapon

Started by Littlemule, December 02, 2013, 09:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Littlemule

Can anyone help me with finding how to modify the turret weapon from LMG_15 to another type

I've got this far :

but this value doesn't change the turret type in game

Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Littlemule

Yes but I'm still looking though so any help is appreciated :)

I've got no problem editing (already created an MP4 assault rifle hehe fun) just finding that this particular turret code is evading me annoying....

why1do

Quote from: Littlemule on December 02, 2013, 10:55:04 PM
Yes but I'm still looking though so any help is appreciated :)

I've got no problem editing (already created an MP4 assault rifle hehe fun) just finding that this particular turret code is evading me annoying....
what are you looking for?

Search Building_Turret
you will see Building_Turret and Building_TurretGun
For health/power go to ThingDefsHardcoded, look for <Definitions_BuildingsSecurity>c__Iterator25

Littlemule

How to change the weapon the turret uses, I've found the Building_Turret and Building_TurretGun. Inside building_turretgun is the line gunname : string and in the reflexil program is the tab : constant (Gun_M24Rifle) changing this doesn't change the gun the turret uses ingame though

Motorkingpus

I'd imagine you'd have to change the DrawSelectedExtras() : Void to Gun_M-24Rifle aswell.
Just a thought, experimenting it myself.

why1do

Quote from: Littlemule on December 02, 2013, 11:54:57 PM
How to change the weapon the turret uses, I've found the Building_Turret and Building_TurretGun. Inside building_turretgun is the line gunname : string and in the reflexil program is the tab : constant (Gun_M24Rifle) changing this doesn't change the gun the turret uses ingame though

the selected tab text is meaningless(has no effect on wepon... get some raders and see).