How to find traded goods

Started by Kozer, June 01, 2015, 06:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kozer

Seriously. I have a nice mountain base with my stockpile inside. I have sold an AI core and a lot of stuff. So I should have a ton of silver. But I do not. And for the life of me I cannot find where it is on the map. Can anyone tell me an easy way to find this stuff?

jega

Is the silver you have around your map in a stockpile within range of a trade beacon?

Kozer

Yes. But I cant find the silver that was traded for the AI core I had. I sold it for 2500. I only have 720 silver. The drops are not being made anywhere I can see.

Frankenbeasley

Trade goods always drop outside, there doesn't necessarily need to be a stockpile there. Have a look on the ground outside your gates.
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.  - Douglas Adams

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: Kozer on June 01, 2015, 06:32:42 PM
Yes. But I cant find the silver that was traded for the AI core I had. I sold it for 2500. I only have 720 silver. The drops are not being made anywhere I can see.
Maybe you haven't found all open air spaces near the mountain yet? Happend to me before.

Kozer

Thats what I was afraid of. I found one large open area already. Does this open area have to be close to my trade beacon? or could it be anywhere?

Kozer

Actually I did buy medicine so I could build some beds. They gathered that up. So maybe I just lost it or something.