Sense of smell.

Started by Adamiks, June 05, 2015, 06:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

Like above. Smell + debuffs. For example if colonist don't have smell he will have less efficient debuffs for dirty rooms and corpses but also less efficient debuffs from meals, flowers etc. If colonist have bionic nose then he will smell everything better including corpses and flowers.

+ smell can help in hunting.

Jurgio

dinosauropod

Bodog999

Oh interesting, and someone who is blind can "see" with his nose for example

Adamiks

Quote from: Bodog999 on June 07, 2015, 09:59:43 AM
Oh interesting, and someone who is blind can "see" with his nose for example

Good idea. For now pawns without eyes knows where they going ;D

Vas

If we add sense of smell to the game, all the fat colonists will be hated because they will smell horrible in heat waves or wherever it's hot.  :P  Or just in general all the time.  :P  Smell issues will be a constant problem really.  I mean, I can see it being a nice part of the game, but then we need to add it to fat people too so that you will be more likely to harvest your fat people's organs and buy skinny slaves.  xP
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

isistoy

Really close to Joy/fun actually, if you think of it. A good one!

Possibly all senses could be considered then and earing as well, even if it would need to introduce more interaction types like megaphone alarm, Psychedelic transe party, diner time :D...
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

StorymasterQ

Colonists with pervert-type traits will have a field day with a sense of smell.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here