save corrupted

Started by kiwikiller, June 07, 2015, 04:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwikiller

Hello,

My save in version 10 suddenly became corrupted. I just quit the game for few hours, then reload my save without any modification. All save are corrupted (I have 10 saves). I can not load any of them.

I have played al lot of hours and saved my game in different save to avoid this sort of incident... But finaly, all my saves are corrupted.

Can someone help me? I have seen in an other post that, it was maybe a configuration file failure?

I play with mods

I join you my output log here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4oce5attzl9wft4/output_log.txt?dl=0

Bodog999

So no mods have been activated/deactivated? You didnt accedently changed a file? Or made a mistake in a file? If you play on vanilla look if the Core mod is active, you might just have de-activated that.

EDIT: From what I've seen from your log you are missing Combat Realism stuff, if you have deleted that mod or de-activated it that would most likely be the cause of it. It says in the log that it is unable to find some of the stuff which is in Combat Realism. Either re-activate the mod or redownload it and see if that works.

Adamiks

You can't just make save "corrupted". If you can't load save this means that you don't have something in data base but you have it on the map (or IN the map).

In output log i see stuff from mods like Electronics from SC mineral sonar from... Mineral sonar?
And if you played with Combat Realism you will need to play on it to the end.

Just activate all these mods, delete items from them on the map using DefMode, save, deatcive mods and load.

Tynan

Yes, you'll have to look at the mod authors for mod-related bug. I'll close this now.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog