Timed switches (could be synced to timetable)

Started by MeowRailroad, June 07, 2015, 08:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

I saw a thread somewhere similar to this, but couldn't find it. It would be very helpful if you could set switches for different times, an off time and an on time. You could have a simple timed switch that has 1 on time and 1 off time, or a complex timed switched that can be set with infinite on and off times. (With this, if you wanted to, you could make a flashing light.) For example, when your colonists need to sleep, the bedroom light would go on so you can see inside the bedroom. Or, when colonists are scheduled for joy, the recreation room lights would go on. When work is scheduled, the production room power could be turned on. This could either be synced to a timetable (complex switches) or could be manually set. Maybe there could be a proximity switch that turns on when people are in the room. (Could also work for outdoor lights, when everyone's inside, it goes out.)
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Haplo

Did you take a look into my PowerSwitch mod? It should have everything you want.
Please take a look. The link is in my signature :)

MeowRailroad

Thank you for this, I'll try it out later when I have more time. I'm not sure, I kinda prefer not having mods.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"