This was a funny raid.

Started by MeowRailroad, June 07, 2015, 09:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

I got attacked by 10 or so tribal raiders. They took a defensive position behind my rock barriers. Most of my colonists were incapacitated or rescued, and I had one person hiding in the comms room which was near the storage building. I had them run into the storage building and grab some grenades. I smiled to myself and thought "There's no way I'll survive this, so let me make the raiders suffer." I had the person with the grenades go throw them at the raiders, which were near the solar panels. I thought it would make an awesome explosion and kill most of the raiders, but it only incapacitated 2 of them. Then the person with the grenades got shot.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Segrog

Lonely Rogue

Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Shinzy

Anticlimactic letdowns at the end are always fun, shush
don't be so negative you all!

Lonely Rogue

Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Segrog

Well I thought an anti-climatic comment would be good for an anti-climatic story. I did enjoy the story.