The death of a hero.

Started by tylers2001, June 08, 2015, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylers2001

I am sure that everyone reading this has been in contact with "Trigger".
Well he was in one of my colonies and their was a large raid of mercenary's coming to pillage my colony. Trigger had been injured to the point of where he was completely blind so he had to use melee strategy's. he had ran up to one of the raiders and punched him in the face and broke the mans jaw. As the raider lay dazed on the floor Trigger heard something. A fellow colonist yelling "Trigger get down!". But it was to late. Another raider with a triple rocket launcher had shot at Trigger and hit him in the chest. Trigger had no chance of survival. His body torn apart and turned to dust. One of my colonist Mushinto had a sniper rifle. he saw his very close friend perish so he took action. The heavy mercenary looked directly at Mushinto at smiled. Mushinto put a bullet through the mans teeth and out the back of his head. After the raiders retreated Mushinto ran up to the heavy mercenary and looked him in the eyes one last time as he examined the hole through the mans teeth. Mushinto personally had taken the heavy's body and put it in the deep water so he could be devoured by the fish. Everyday after that raid Mushinto had parayed to god that his friend Trigger was safe.
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

Adamiks

Well.... This is why you can't just send blind guy to fight.

tylers2001

There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.