Creative Rewards Important Questions

Started by Torkkar, June 11, 2015, 12:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torkkar

ok so I read through the entire link in the Creative Rewards guidelines and have 2 questions that were NOT covered ANYWHERE in that link or that thread.

1.) when I get a new rimworld update from sendowl I get a number/letter key where do I enter this? and or Whats it for?

2.) I've looked this forum area up and down and have seen no posts of character back stories where do I put my stuff?

3.) whats the answer to the question "what color is the Ludeon Studio Logo, red, green, blue, and white?" I entered black & White, Black and White, Gold and White, Gold & White... both in all caps all lower case and different color first I even tried yes and no nothing was right I ended up reloading the page 18 times until I could make this account so now its just an answer that's bugging me to hell please pm me the answer.

mokonasakura

2) If you paid the extra to name your own characters go here http://rimworldgame.com/creative/index.php/auth/login

If not go here and use this mod https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11730.0

If you paid the extra your character name/backstory will show up in every ones game regardless if they want it to or not. If you use the mod it will only show up in your own game.

Torkkar

ok so I went to the top link cause I paid for the feature I enter my login name and password then I get a stupid 7 character code that keeps expiring before I can enter it I'm the kinda guy who has to stop and LOOK and the screen & key board when filling those in so I can't enter that code faster than 30seconds Ludeon Studios you guys owe me the monetary difference between your basic rimworld Kickstarter access & the enter your name package OR send me an email form to fill in the stuff I paid for or make it so I can access the feature I paid you for!

StorymasterQ

Can you not just copy and paste the code? Or do you not trust the computer and feel the need to look at it anyway?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here