i havent recieved my email yet

Started by bb18607, October 06, 2013, 04:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb18607

I don't know if its just busy or if something happent (i paid with paypal)

Conti027

Quote from: bb18607 on October 06, 2013, 04:33:11 PM
I don't know if its just busy or if something happent (i paid with paypal)

Anyways if you paid with PayPal I'm guessing you got it from the site like me.
When I bought it from the site I got 3 emails. 1 from Paypal saying I bought it the other 2 from SendOwl with a order# and my license key.
If you didn't get something from Paypal make sure that your order went through. Be a good idea to even check your Paypal account.
If Paypal shows it went through and all the info is right I'd send Ludeon an Email. I'm not sure if they have support yet but if not maybe just message Tynan on the forums.

BlueSteelAU

I paid through paypal too i got the emails , and a link to a download page stating my license key, I've tried d/loading it twice so far a couple of days ago and today , both times all i got was a text file :( no game. I'm too scared to D/load again as it states i only have 1 d/load left.. i don't know if I'm doing anything wrong , I'm eager to get it so that i can make a youtube video about it

Conti027

Quote from: BlueSteelAU on October 07, 2013, 03:28:10 AM
I paid through paypal too i got the emails , and a link to a download page stating my license key, I've tried d/loading it twice so far a couple of days ago and today , both times all i got was a text file :( no game. I'm too scared to D/load again as it states i only have 1 d/load left.. i don't know if I'm doing anything wrong , I'm eager to get it so that i can make a youtube video about it

Well the game/pre-alpha isn't ready for us to download.
Like the text files says
"This is a temporary file that signifies that you've pre-ordered and paid for a RimWorld reward tier.

When the game is ready, you'll get an email with a download link. You'll henceforth get emails and links with each new public version."

People that backed the game or bought on the Ludeon site at the Influencer tier ($30) get the pre-alpha after the Kickerstater has ended.
The people you see with the game now are testers and Youtube people.

unfortunately we have to wait a little longer :P

Darthaidan

I must ask because I payed $40 for the Pirate tier when do I get to give my name for my character to be added?

Tynan

Quote from: Darthaidan on October 15, 2013, 05:30:15 PM
I must ask because I payed $40 for the Pirate tier when do I get to give my name for my character to be added?

We'll be doing the pirate tier thing some time in November, probably.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Darthaidan