Skullywags mods

Started by skullywag, June 15, 2015, 03:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Just a quick post to advise everyone that i am currently updating all my toys to A11. Im part way through and shouldnt be much longer.

I am however moving away from the model I changed to of lumping everything into 1 large pack of mods, i tried it to see if it would work for me and the forums and it didnt. I garnered very little feedback and there was a lot of confusuon.

So ive decided to revert that and go back to small single function modular mods. Im going very generalistic in naming (no fancy names just what the mod does in a nut shell).

Im hoping this will keep feedback directed to the individual mods, reduce confusion and above all make it easier for me because A10 was my worst time modding simply due to the way I was handling organisation of my mods.

Anyways thats it. Ill crack on with the updating. Keep eyes on my github if youre interested, a few more repos will start appearing over the next few days.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

akiceabear

Just voicing my support for the modular approach!

skullywag

All the repo spaces have been setup on my github for all mods I have fully functional on A11. Ill start transferring the code to them tonight and sort forum posts out sometime after that. I seem to be finding more time to mod recently so hopefully i can get back fully into the swing of things and start pumping quality mods out. Anyways back to getting this ivy eating floors....ooh spoilers....;)

pktongrimworld

Zapp Brannigan

Hey Skully, what is the status on your non-lethal weapons? I can't seem to download it from your github page. I hope they are still being developed!

skullywag

yep itll join the weapon packs soon, little busy irl at the moment, itll get the same treatment as the others, so grenade, the guns and relevant turrets. :)