Sarcophagi

Started by vagineer1, June 14, 2015, 05:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagineer1

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wanted a way to build a "Graveyard" indoors. That is why I suggest adding or modding in a Sarcophagus. Essentially it is a grave that can be built inside.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

Adamiks

Hmm.... I would like to make this mod, but for nice-looking sarcophags i would need some artistics skill. Problem is i don't have it :D

xrumblingcdsx

+1 they should be like art where there are different looking sarchophagi for each material you make them out of. This would be a nice way to remember our colonists and create more depth.

Jimyoda

Sub-suggestion... such a sarcophagus should have an 'epitaph' tab, a) taken from the tales system that involves that character (if one had been generated) or b) randomly generated from within the mod or c) written by the player.
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

TLHeart

Quote from: vagineer1 on June 14, 2015, 05:01:20 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wanted a way to build a "Graveyard" indoors. That is why I suggest adding or modding in a Sarcophagus. Essentially it is a grave that can be built inside.

Essentially it is a grave that can be built above ground.  (fixed)

Would be a great way to continue my shrine building to the fallen colonists. Now it is a building with a door, carpet, marble benches, and statues. Would be nice to have an above ground tomb.

Tynan

Weirdly, I actually have a task to rework graves and do this. It just hasn't been critical enough to do yet.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Katorone

For those of us who like to burn corpses... Could we build some kind of memorial plaque or something? :D

Dakkanor

Quote from: Katorone on June 15, 2015, 01:49:46 PM
For those of us who like to burn corpses... Could we build some kind of memorial plaque or something? :D
+1
would be nice i guess for those who butcher people to sell the meat as well.

xrumblingcdsx

Nothing like a plaque to remember last nights dinner...

StorymasterQ

Quote from: xrumblingcdsx on June 15, 2015, 09:13:25 PM
Nothing like a plaque to remember last nights dinner...

You get those on your teeth, won't you? :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here