[A9] [MODLIST] UMK's Hardcoded stuff, FixScar(2.3.2) - Bionic-Frigging-Torso

Started by UMK, March 07, 2015, 05:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UMK

Fixed bionic torso, now it will be compatible with whatever it haven't been. On the other hand if you've added own injuries class they might bleed or be infected.

Rimworlder

Quote from: UMK on March 13, 2015, 03:48:02 PM
Quote from: Sokar408 on March 13, 2015, 02:48:16 PM
I have been playing with the FixScar mod, and for some reason, even though I can get to operate, the scars remain afterwards. Please help

EDIT: Actually its "Old Gun Shot" that allows me to operate, but stays afterwards. Scars does indeed disappear
Didn't get it. Screenshot or save file could help. If there are multiple scars on body part only one will be removed.
This happens to me too. When I try to operate on an "Old Gun Shot" type wound the colonists will perform the operation and the medicine, human meat, and human leather are used but the old gun shot stays. The old gun shot was on the torso if that matters.

Rimworlder

So everything seems to work fine in this mod except for the aforementioned "Old Gun Shot bug" and the bionic torso. I cannot install a bionic torso on anyone and this comes up in the debug log upon launch:

[attachment deleted due to age]

UMK

Quote from: Rimworlder on April 05, 2015, 04:54:17 PM
So everything seems to work fine in this mod except for the aforementioned "Old Gun Shot bug" and the bionic torso. I cannot install a bionic torso on anyone and this comes up in the debug log upon launch:
Ouch, fixed that error. There is also a 'fix' (not tested) that removes scar instead of healing it. Must work now.

Rimworlder

Quote from: UMK on April 05, 2015, 08:28:09 PM
Quote from: Rimworlder on April 05, 2015, 04:54:17 PM
Ouch, fixed that error. There is also a 'fix' (not tested) that removes scar instead of healing it. Must work now.
The bionic torso can be installed now, thank you. But, old gun shot will not show up in operation menu now. As you can see in the picture the scars on the torso can be healed but the old gun shot on the left leg cannot.

Edit: Happens the same with no other mods loaded too.

[attachment deleted due to age]

UMK

That's no bug, but intended feature, only scars on torso-neck-head can be fixed. Scars on other parts can be healed with limb replacement. To make scars on other body parts healable you can (or modders) add all needed body parts at the
<appliedOnFixedBodyParts>
<li>Head</li>
<li>Neck</li>
<li>Torso</li>
</appliedOnFixedBodyParts>

in ModFolder\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipes_Prosthetics.xml
That'll be a long mod-depended list so I've decided to add only necessary stuff.

Rimworlder

Sorry for the confusion. Works as intended (I was able to remove an old gun shot wound on torso), thanks again.

IAMEPSIL0N

Haven't heard anything here for a while, I was wondering if there is any plan for A10 or 11.

Hope things are going well for you.

RickyMartini

Is there any possibility to update "Not Only Beer" for A11? Doesn't work atm.

Thanks!