[A11] {0.3.2} [6/15/15] Riley's All in One Crafting Mod

Started by jaredis1, June 15, 2015, 02:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaredis1

Here is a Crafting mod that I put together to help make the game more replayable and better with mods,

It uses Steel Bars, Plasteel Bars, Metals, Meats (of the Human type)...

Bugs:

Videos:

Downloads:
Will be updated a lot, so be ready for lots of updates! Due to how much ill be updating this mod. I'll be using Google Drive!

Download Folder

Im open to more ideas! If you have one (or find a bug) post, pm, or email me!
Have a great day and a even better week!!!
(PS it says by Jaredis5, thats me on youtube!)

Updates:
0.3.2 Updated code for Eco Power Gen and Night Power Gen, readded batterys, fixed bugs!
0.3.1 Updated to A11!
0.2.4 More code was added to go with the "Powered Batterys" that are in the mod, also has some new things in the works! be ready to see lots more come!
0.2.3 Added lots more stuff, read the info.txt for more info!
0.2.2a adds the right source code, and a update to the info.txt (my bad!)
0.2.2 adds yellow bars to power plants, some more code clean up! getting ready for 0.3.0 update soon!
0.2.1a Adds power plants back into the mod! they act just like they did before!! also will be cleaning up some of my xml code next update, if you need more info about each update see the info.txt file in the Source Folder!
0.2.0 Updated for Alpha 4, had to remove about half of the mod to get it working with A4... As of right now addons WILL NOT WORK(With A4)!
0.1.9 Added lots of new things, also updated the addons with the main mod, so now you have to use the things that the addons are for!
0.1.8: Adds next a new PowerPlant (hehe) that using Plant Metal! To use you can put a hopper next to it with Plant Metal in it (Not done) or put it in the sun (working!)
0.1.7: Now has Dll file for Blood Batteries and Plant Batteries!

Screenshots:

[attachment deleted due to age]

Adamiks

Videos and screenshots don't working. Also description literally tells nothing :D

jaredis1

Quote from: Adamiks on June 15, 2015, 02:50:03 PM
Videos and screenshots don't working. Also description literally tells nothing :D

I was updating them as you posted that =) this is a remake of my old mod, Im updating it more and more, the Description tells what the mod will be doing, right now, it only makes the bars to make the longer game better. It should do almost what it did back in A3 soon with a few updates

jaredis1

Quote from: Canute on June 15, 2015, 03:18:54 PM
Is this just another "Superior Crafting: Action Stations! " ?

No better, It will have power making, batterys, lots of crafting, working with guns... It will be adding alot more to Rimworld for late game users, to add more, there will be things like the toxic fall out but with Blood or Human Flesh, and a few other things.

Adamiks

Oh so in general this is SC-like mod with bloody everything? ;D

jaredis1

Quote from: Adamiks on June 15, 2015, 05:58:48 PM

That was a color of red metals. =) There was something more you could use Human Meat with other than eating

jaredis1

Quote from: Adamiks on June 15, 2015, 05:58:48 PM

It was updated, Have a look and see (Should work with past vers of this mod!)

Adamiks

Ok, so in general this mods is great for Nazi-Canibals colonists? I thought Rimworld is enough dark :D

jaredis1

Quote from: Adamiks on June 16, 2015, 07:18:58 AM
Ok, so in general this mods is great for Nazi-Canibals colonists? I thought Rimworld is enough dark :D

If your non canibal nazi colonists use this mod lol, its not going to add the old blood based things, they are now more real like, like the blood power gen is now the Night Power Gen, and the old plant or green power gen is now,  Eco Boost Power Gen.