Is Tynan really a human?

Started by TLHeart, June 15, 2015, 04:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLHeart

Since the release of alpha 11, Tynan has been less visibly active around the community. Did he need some joy time, other than rimworld?  Maybe he is human after all.

RickyMartini

Adamiks

I think he is collecting suggestions on his hard drive to make another Alpha.

userfredle

The trip back to his planet of sub human platypus robots has taken longer than he estimated, now people are growing weary wondering where he is, or what...

MarcTheMerc

"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

REMworlder

A good chunk of Tynan's posts (25%+) are in the tester forums, so his activity may appear to be lower but he's still swirling around

Tynan

I'm a little burned out and I've been working on some marketing stuff and learning some new programming skills.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

TLHeart

he is human :)

Have a beer, play some billiards, play some horseshoes, eat some chocolate,  maybe a little chess, take a look for that distant star, enjoy the joy time, for the work schedule is approaching.

Boboid

Quote from: TLHeart on June 15, 2015, 10:08:55 PM
he is human :)

Have a beer, play some billiards, play some horseshoes, eat some chocolate,  maybe a little chess, take a look for that distant star, enjoy the joy time, for the work schedule is approaching.

Aye, stop eating human flesh, clean up your room, work the fields - All the good stuff :P
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

WickedGoddess

Burn out is tricky.  You love something.  You are immersed.  You then can't even look it in the eye...Take some walks.  Do some other things.  Come back when You have an idea or two...  Being creative all the time is like giving birth.  Bits of you and the things you consume make a thing and then you need more bits of you and more nourishment to make more.  Find a good source and make sure you care for yourself.
<3

RickyMartini

Just be aware Tynan that your coding skill might fall down to 19 if you wait too long..  ::)

skullywag

Quote from: Skissor on June 16, 2015, 06:26:48 AM
Just be aware Tynan that your coding skill might fall down to 19 if you wait too long..  ::)

coffee everywhere!.....best thing ive read in a while. 10/10 would read and laugh again. :)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Adamiks

Meh, Tynan have bionic brain - in general he have 25 skill level + 20 artisctic level. He can made a sandman from snow!

Anduin1357

Um, Adamiks... you can only get up to level 20 before it caps out and overflows your extra artistic skills round from 45 to 2 5/20 to 5/20.
Which means Tynan only has 5 skill in your logic for everything...

Devon_v

Godlike cannot decay. :)