Asking about ModPack without all types of BARS etc

Started by diego009, June 16, 2015, 06:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diego009

Hello everyone

I would like to get some help from somebody, I need a ModPack like
-[MODPACK] (Alpha 11) Hardcore SK Global modpack 1.52a

but, I don't like play with Bars : steel, plasteel, gold and wood plank. I prefer to use original Steel, Wood, Plasteel, Gold - without special smelting.
I seen that some mods was changed for it, I mean if I want to make Table from mod Pleasure or other table from mod ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering - I need bars and other advanced material too.

can you change it for me? I want to use only original materials. No bars, no wood plank.

If anybody can change this modpack for me, I will be grateful.. really its a big thing for me

thank you guys
Greetings
Adrian T.

Look in the mods defs directory, all the game data is there.  Specifically you want the ThingDefs.  Consider it your chance to learn to mod!  It's better to ask for help doing it than to ask for someone else to do it because not everyone has time or will to do something for nothing for someone else.

Some tools to help (remember, google is your friend):
Grep - Find instances text strings across multiple files, ie: "SteelBar"
Notepad++ - A much better text editor than Notepad, I also recommend getting the xml plugin for it to pretty up the xml structures.

For dll modding, look into:
Xamarin Studio - To write and compile C# source
jetBrains dotPeek - To decompile dlls and view their source
ILSpy - Same as dotPeek just a different tool for the same purpose
Haplos Power Generation Tutorial
Any and all DLL mods

Forums:
Ludeon, to ask for help

Have fun and welcome to modding!
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.