Starbound a Rimworld server...

Started by Semmy, December 06, 2013, 08:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Semmy

Fellow starbounders.
I am looking at how many people on these forums would be interested in playing starbound with fellow rimworlders (damm tynan that keeps sounding nasty).

As soon as there are official premium servers i will get one.
Give a shout out if you are interested.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

DeltaV

Interested, although I don't actually have the game yet... xD Christmas will hopefully remedy that issue.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Galileus

Cannot give a certain positive but I'll certainly be positive if such a certainly positive option arises!

Haplo

I am eventually with you. 
I don't actually have the game yet, but that is something that can be rectified  ;D

Semmy

There are 12.667 quadrillion planets able to be generated within the game currently, with 422.22 quadrillion planned

wow wait what..... Gotta catchvisit them all
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

TheEisbaer

enystrom8734

Come join us when you get a chance. I try and strive for the best uptime possible as well as updating when needed.

Im working on forums and a better frontpage for the future :) Unfortunately, ease of use will disappear due to working on whitelist implementation. Hopefully server commands come sooner though.
E Nystrom - @enystrom8734

TheEisbaer

enystrom8734

Its not Semmy's server, but he is welcome to help with it ;)

Here is the server info currently in use: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=1452.0

Sorry for hijacking your thread Semmy!
E Nystrom - @enystrom8734

Untrustedlife

I would totally do this.
I love both these games.. :)
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK