[A14] More Factions Spawn (4/11/2016) v1.02

Started by Anonemous2, June 21, 2015, 11:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romi

Oh man, there are a LOT of more faction spawned.

COOL! :)

Speeny

I am really hoping to see this mod or a mod like it brought to A 13. I feel like it made a huge difference in the late game when you had more than just the pirates mad at you

Th3Shad0wHunt3r

Ok had to make a new account just to post this since I lost details to my other forum account.. But just announcing I played tested this today for A13 and apart from the console giving 3 errors, the mod works flawlessly on A13, No bugs encountered so far other than the console start-up error ones.

Anonemous2

Ok I "updated" the mod, well really just changed the layout of the mod page. Anyways it now says it works with Alpha 13.

XxMSWShadowxX

Quote from: Anonemous2 on April 10, 2016, 10:08:58 AM
Ok I "updated" the mod, well really just changed the layout of the mod page. Anyways it now says it works with Alpha 13.

Yeah was about to jump back on and tell you after 3 different worlds I can confirm it ISNT as compatible as it seems, it works at first however after the first reload of a world enemy raids and traders will stop spawning even with dev mode telling them to. Sorry for misinforming you it did work up until I had to reload the save which is.. beyond weird I don't know why it only fails after a reload.
Virtus, honor, victoria, qualis fides magnatorum effodit.

IkeaSwede

I don't seem to be able to find the download? Am I just stupid or is it well hidden? xD

BLITZER

The mod broke my game.When creating a new world it just comes back to the choose a seed screen.Well i fixed it when i took the mods out.A solution?
Hey.I am BLITZER and i am a robot from the future trying to save humanity you know the same thing.
PS:i am a time traveler

Justas love

Quote from: BLITZER on April 10, 2016, 11:26:47 AM
The mod broke my game.When creating a new world it just comes back to the choose a seed screen.Well i fixed it when i took the mods out.A solution?
Me too

Kolljak

um Which one do i download i see all the Extra Faction ones at the bottom and the craftable medicines but no download for the mod? am i overlookin something.

Justas love

Quote from: Kolljak on April 10, 2016, 12:32:28 PM
um Which one do i download i see all the Extra Faction ones at the bottom and the craftable medicines but no download for the mod? am i overlookin something.
I downloaded the pirate one

Kolljak

Doesnt it need Norbals pirates. im using vanilla. will that work?

Justas love

Quote from: Kolljak on April 10, 2016, 03:30:00 PM
I don't know man, try it.

Justas love

Ok this mod only works with this mod i guess https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7670.0

Anonemous2

Quote from: Justas love on April 10, 2016, 03:40:46 PM
Ok this mod only works with this mod i guess https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7670.0

Ok, Only get the first download, the one that JUST says More Faction spawns, the others are compatiablity patchs for other mods, and if you don't get the mod the patch is for, but get the patch, it will break your game.

Edit: Opps I may have named the mod Craftable Medicine by mistake, that my be why some where confused  :P.

falconbunker

The top mod is craftable medicines, I downloaded it an look in the textures file,  I saw the medicine workbench