[A14] More Factions Spawn (4/11/2016) v1.02

Started by Anonemous2, June 21, 2015, 11:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonemous2

Quote from: falconbunker on April 10, 2016, 07:40:45 PM
The top mod is craftable medicines, I downloaded it an look in the textures file,  I saw the medicine workbench

Ok I fixed it, I'm sorry about that, it now downloads the RIGHT mod.

falconbunker

Xeno360

Thought you should know... This is NOT compatible with Alpha 13. It "Appears" as if it is going to work when you start a game.. However, whenever a raid.. or visitors.. or anything that should spawn factions to the map happens.. It errors out and no one appears.

Plz fix, would love you use it. Thanks.

Kolljak

Are you trying to use mods with it if so what mods and could you link the Error code or screenshots of it.

Anonemous2

Quote from: Xeno360 on April 10, 2016, 10:58:53 PM
Thought you should know... This is NOT compatible with Alpha 13. It "Appears" as if it is going to work when you start a game.. However, whenever a raid.. or visitors.. or anything that should spawn factions to the map happens.. It errors out and no one appears.

Plz fix, would love you use it. Thanks.

Ok just to fix any bugs with Alpha 13, there's a new v1.01 download, this will remove any bugs you may have, (unless its something caused by other mods).

Justas love

chiefbalonga

The mod has worked so far but 4 seasons have passed since I made the colony with 0 faction events.

Kolljak

I ran into a bunch of errors but ill try to redownload and try agian i might be using the old version it was a bunch of errors with PawnGroup not being a XML state. lets see if its repeats.

-Edit-

Yep definatly was on my end its fixed.

igz33

After 40 days, there was no trader or raid! Fix it!

Anonemous2

Quote from: igz33 on April 13, 2016, 12:03:24 PM

I don't get those bugs when I play, are there any errors that pop up? (use dev mod to see them)

hwoo

Quote from: Anonemous2 on April 13, 2016, 03:12:18 PM

I don't get those bugs when I play, are there any errors that pop up? (use dev mod to see them)

With the updated version of this can I add it to my existing colony? I've got a beautiful spot all colonised and I would love more variety of factions. Hope your well.

hwoo

i downloaded the mod and tried it on its own and none of the new factions appeared? (sorry for the double)

Anonemous2

Quote from: hwoo on April 16, 2016, 07:49:59 AM
i downloaded the mod and tried it on its own and none of the new factions appeared? (sorry for the double)

Quote from: hwoo on April 16, 2016, 04:48:56 AM
Quote from: Anonemous2 on April 13, 2016, 03:12:18 PM

With the updated version of this can I add it to my existing colony? I've got a beautiful spot all colonised and I would love more variety of factions. Hope your well.

No new type of faction should appear, the mod just spawns more factions, so like you would normally have one outlander town, now the mod makes 3. It only works when you make a new world. Also If you downloaded any of the other patchs, they are for alpha 12 mods and won't work.

Eiro

So I tried using this mod with the Hospitality mod but I guess these two mods are incompatible because whenever the extra factions try to raid me they just stand there doing nothing.. Would be nice to see this compatible with that mod :)

Anonemous2

Quote from: Eiro on April 20, 2016, 04:05:16 AM
So I tried using this mod with the Hospitality mod but I guess these two mods are incompatible because whenever the extra factions try to raid me they just stand there doing nothing.. Would be nice to see this compatible with that mod :)

It is compatible, I play with that mod on, it must be something else. Maybe you downloaded the wrong version or its some other mod that is making it brake.