[A11] Marines_SK v.2 (SpecialForces + resurrected ColonialMarines+) 25.06.2015

Started by skyarkhangel, June 24, 2015, 12:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

I really like this mod, but if you want it to be vanilla friendly, you should replace the usage of <Steelbar> with <Steel> as vanilla doesn't have Steelbars :)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Haplo on June 26, 2015, 06:38:09 AM
I really like this mod, but if you want it to be vanilla friendly, you should replace the usage of <Steelbar> with <Steel> as vanilla doesn't have Steelbars :)

ohh.. thanks. It's true  ;D

Fixed. Updated link.

Hiztaar

With tactical helmet, baklavas appear over the helmet and not under :\

Edit. In fact it happens 50% over and 50% under. Are they on the same layer ?
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Hiztaar on June 26, 2015, 09:20:04 AM
With tactical helmet, baklavas appear over the helmet and not under :\

Edit. In fact it happens 50% over and 50% under. Are they on the same layer ?

Yes, Rimworld have only "Overhead" layer for hats. but you can imagine in real life... from strong hangover... put on balaclava over.. motocycle helmet and it will suit on the them ;D  The colonists love drinking.

Hiztaar

Couldn't we have the ability to build tactical masks and baklavas ?

And maybe the weapons too ? They are very rare, even more with other mods. Not ssen a single colonial marines weapon in 2 years of in game time ^^.

nmid

What's yandex?

balaklava !!! Awesome.

I love this mod.

I have so many factions and weapon packs to choose from, I'm so confused.

As you can guess, I still have to add this mod to my game.. going to do it in my next colony.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Beathrus

So, I've noticed a lot of people attacking my Colony are wearing the Ghillie overalls instead of Parkas; Is that supposed to happen?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Beathrus on June 26, 2015, 04:01:34 PM
So, I've noticed a lot of people attacking my Colony are wearing the Ghillie overalls instead of Parkas; Is that supposed to happen?

Currently, all the clothes available to mercenaries as one of the options to get this things.
In next version will add a new faction and only they will be able to wear these apparel. But before that i make new equipment set.... from.. all known..  it's still a secret  :P

Beathrus

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 26, 2015, 04:56:12 PM
Quote from: Beathrus on June 26, 2015, 04:01:34 PM

Currently, all the clothes available to mercenaries as one of the options to get this things.
In next version will add a new faction and only they will be able to wear these apparel. But before that i make new equipment set.... from.. all known..  it's still a secret  :P

Okay, Well thanks for the Info!

Hiztaar

Just an idea, but right now, all stuff is made of cloth... So what about using other resources like animal skins, hyperweaves, Devilstrand (very efficient) to have other colors/attributes ? :)

Brofius

I must be blind because I cannot find the download link and I'm logged in. Please help this mod looks great.
The hardest thing in this world is to live in it.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: aaronp on June 30, 2015, 12:25:29 AM
I must be blind because I cannot find the download link and I'm logged in. Please help this mod looks great.

Click on big black but DOWNLOAD  :D

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Goldsmyths

Other than "cosplay" value, what does this mod offer? No beef, serious question.