[A17] Skullywags Weapon Packs - Laser and Gauss updated!

Started by skullywag, June 24, 2015, 03:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romi

There is a problem! They are to OP lol

I suggest it should be more balanced.

skullywag

Whats OP? Is it that you havent got a wealth point where the enemy have them as well? If they do have them do you feel its not even?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

Shall i bump the prices so they are harder to get? How were you able to get them so early?

Romi

*sigh* no, the price is ok, everything is okay i haven't just got to that point where a ton of raiders are attacking, so it's cool skully all of your mods are cool! great job and keep it that way.

Saularian

Skully, getting an exception on the laser  :P

the beam does not dissipate and gets stuck somehow, attached a screenie...

[attachment deleted due to age]

skullywag

Hmmm did something die mid shot perhaps....il look into it.

Elixiar

Is there any way to add illuminocity (I'm not even sure thats a word)
so that lasers light up at night?
Same for all of them actually, but maybe a blue haze to gauss weapons after they fire? :) My favourite weapon mod bundle!
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

skullywag

I have actually made a coloured weapon flash but had trouble implementing it, the normal flash is tied in quite deeply to the shooting code and i couldnt seem to get at it, ill keep trying though, oh and updates will be soon, its all done i just have to package it all up but time is not something i have a lot of at the moment. :)

skullywag

Hague

Quote from: skullywag on August 27, 2015, 05:58:45 PM
I have actually made a coloured weapon flash but had trouble implementing it, the normal flash is tied in quite deeply to the shooting code and i couldnt seem to get at it, ill keep trying though, oh and updates will be soon, its all done i just have to package it all up but time is not something i have a lot of at the moment. :)

You might wanna look into how eatKenny did it with his spotlight

Ashiver

Do I need to have all the weapons installed for the chance effects to happen?  I tried just having Gauss weapons but I have never seen the EMP stun on mechanoids.  Is it dependent on one of the other weapon mods?

skullywag

skullywag

ok its using the same code as the other guns and ive deffo seen them fire, because the plasma sets people on fire and it annoys me that onfire people arent shot at anymore (vanilla thing). So i know it fires, I wonder if the isse is how the damagedef is applied to mechs.....perhaps it doesnt trigger right, ill continue looking. Its 10% chance btw per shot.

Ashiver

Interesting, well I will keep testing myself.  Maybe I have a conflicting mod, but none of my other mods deal with mechs or guns as far as I know.  Mostly I have been using the precision rifles, I will have to test charging them with the shotgun and pistols I have.