[Mod Request] Rim Wars- Star Wars in Rimworld A11

Started by Swordan, June 24, 2015, 07:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordan

I was hoping for a mod with Star wars Items And weapons in it.

It would have Light Sabers that were different colors, Also it would have special ones too like Darth Mauls Light Saber that has one on each end. It would have Turrets that Shot Lasers. The Mod would also have Darth Vaders (and all the other Darths) Clothing. It would have the storm trooper armor and weapons. It would also have the clone troopers too with all of their gear. One Final thing: It would have Bionics that made a person look like General Grievous(with 4 arms) with all of the bionics.

I hope that it can be made. Thx!

Kelian

This would be soooo cool. We'd need rebel gear and image assets as well though. I couldn't play as the dirty empire.

Mr.Cross

You know it doesn't have to be the Empire, You could play as the Clone troopers and not the Storm Troopers. in case I some how botched that sentence up, I mean you could play as the clones when they were with the Jedi and not against.
Claims to know most things.

kexici

Chalange accepted :D 
Have some idea to what guns? ( ligh saber is almoust done;) )
what armors?
maibe what animals?
turrets?
hairs?
walls?
funiture?
ideal description is Epizode + scene + time ;)

Stinkycat752

Stuff: Doing sprite stuff for Ashborn on his Fallout mod but I'll be trying to upload stuff for this when I can.

A280 Blaster Rifle is finished up and below. Hope you like it!

DH17 Blaster Pistol

DC15 Blaster Rifle thingy wingy!  (Cones Clones and Toasters)

Also, please note that the above are screenshots and not actual sprite assets so.. Yeah. Using them might require some more work on the downloader's end.

[attachment deleted due to age]
Abomination Imagination

Berengar

Jeah i dont have the motivation to update my old mod. Working more on skyrim modding at the moment.
But here are the updatet textures from the last work in progress version. Should be a bit more update that the stuff from the official version.
Maybe someone put them in an good use.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kknbb2bjgz6y0kk/NewStarwarsstuff.rar

kexici

Berengar

Damit forget to delete that part with the bounty hunters. There from another guy so jeah im not sure you could use that stuff.

Edit: Reuploaded

kexici

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.