Did you know A11 added larger rooms?

Started by Jimyoda, June 25, 2015, 01:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimyoda

In Alpha 11 walls now support a roof up to six squares away! (In A10 it was five)

This means you can have a room interior of 12x12. In fact it can be any length as long as the other dimension is not more than 12 squares (the endcap walls will be 14 squares long).
This slipped in silently, I've not seen this mentioned on the forum and nor in the changelog.
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

christhekiller

Fruit loops

^^ this makes me laugh. tynan is not known for this, the more we know the further we get to his address.
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

muffins

And campfires will last forever if you save and reload the game before they burn out  ;D

Tynan

Quote from: muffins on June 25, 2015, 02:02:29 AM
And campfires will last forever if you save and reload the game before they burn out  ;D

Is that really true? Because if it is it's a bug I hope you'll report to the bugs forum!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Axelios

Quote from: Jimyoda on June 25, 2015, 01:23:01 AM
In Alpha 11 walls now support a roof up to six squares away! (In A10 it was five)

Awesome! I will use this knowledge in my own game playing
I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineering student in university in New Zealand.

I like games, but unfortunately they don't help me get a degree.. so I'm going to be inactive for awhile.
- 22 July 2015

LanMc

Good to know!
Quote from: Axelios on June 25, 2015, 02:12:34 AM
Quote from: Jimyoda on June 25, 2015, 01:23:01 AM

Awesome! I will use this knowledge in my own game playing

Ditto!
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...