Human verification fail

Started by AncientTech, June 23, 2015, 10:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lusername

I have never found this to work. If you're using paint, because red paint returns only red light and blue paint returns only blue light, if you mix both red and blue paint, you get poo-brown because it now blocks most everything. In fact, any attempt I have ever made to mix any two different paint results in poo-brownish-black. A colored object appears to be the color it is because that's the color it isn't. Therefore, mixing two different colors creates a situation where an object is required to be two different colors, which it cannot be, so you get mostly nothing: Poo-colored.

Caminha

Quote from: lusername on June 25, 2015, 09:57:56 AM
I have never found this to work. If you're using paint, because red paint returns only red light and blue paint returns only blue light, if you mix both red and blue paint, you get poo-brown because it now blocks most everything. In fact, any attempt I have ever made to mix any two different paint results in poo-brownish-black. A colored object appears to be the color it is because that's the color it isn't. Therefore, mixing two different colors creates a situation where an object is required to be two different colors, which it cannot be, so you get mostly nothing: Poo-colored.

My guess is that you don't know how to use paint.