[A11] Modlist (last update 15/08/2015) - by K_K

Started by kaptain_kavern, June 26, 2015, 02:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptain_kavern

You can view it there : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GB5GAQ9VhH3fobgUwRextiJmmoW7k5XFu8weIoQFMpI/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Or download in PDF (Google automatically updated link - or from Github)

I will try to do my best to maintaining it up to date.

Any suggestions / comments are welcome :)

AllenWL

Pretty nice, but it's kinda annoying that after finding a mod, we need to find it again using the mod/modmaker name.

kaptain_kavern

unless i haven't understand what you mean, you just need to use the Link column to directly reach the mod thread

akiceabear

Replying to subscribe. Thanks for taking this on - this is incredibly useful.

AllenWL

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on June 26, 2015, 09:54:15 PM
unless i haven't understand what you mean, you just need to use the Link column to directly reach the mod thread
Oh, woops...

I like to have my windows at half size, as I'm prone to do multiple things at once, so the links column was off to the edge of the screen and I missed it totally. Needed to scroll to the right to find it, but I'm good now. Nice work.

LanMc

Just want to thank you for doing this... and to subscribe to it.  Heh.  Makes it easier to find when it gets updated. 
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

kaptain_kavern

Just added :  Auto-Hunt Beacon / Stargate - Jaffa, Kree! - REBORN / Apparello / More Sun Lamps / Anti-tank weapons / Protein Extraction! Yummy!!! / Pleasure_SK / Wastelander Mending mod / PowerSwitch / Biodiversity

Thx all for your kind words ;)

Mr. Picard

kaptain_kavern

Just added :  Defend That Colony! / Caveworld flora / Skullywags Defensive Pack / LED Rope Lights

kaptain_kavern

Just added : Auto-Turrets Mod / Skullywags Power mods / Skullywags Misc mods

Monroyo

kaptain_kavern

Just added : Drier Boreal Forests biome / Capsule Reactor / Extended Surgery and Bionics
updated : Faction! by Shinzy

ItchyFlea

I've made another small mod: Capsule Reactor
Well, not made per se (it was already in the game-code), but made accessible to the player.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: ItchyFlea on July 01, 2015, 11:34:38 PM
I've made another small mod: Capsule Reactor
Well, not made per se (it was already in the game-code), but made accessible to the player.
Added  :o

I though i find something like this when i saw a commented line about gibet... until i realized it was a prior feature :(