How I can do surgery?(bionic leg...eye...)

Started by jch831, June 27, 2015, 09:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jch831

Hi I'm a new starter of this game and first I'm sorry cause my English is very short.

Yesterday I captured one man from the battle, and I turn his mind so he is now my side, but after treated by my doctor, he lost his left leg and he cannot walk anymore. So he spends his whold time on the bed, nothing to do.

From the spaceship I bought bionic leg, and I build hospital bed(after research), but I cannot do the surgery so the expensive bionic leg has no means to my poor man.

How can I do surgery to my man?
Furthermore I heard that in Rimworld I can take my prisoner's organ, but I also dont know how to do.

Thanks for answer my question, Have a good day!

TLHeart

go to the colonist that does not have the leg, right click on his health tab, bottom right of screen, on the pane window, click on operations, choose the operation for the leg you need to replace, and your doctor will do the operation.

Organ harvesting is also in the operations tab.

jch831

Thank you very much!! :)

Anyway I'm disappointment about the truth cannot take eyes or arms...my two researchers are getting old and they have eye diseases.. ^^;

SSS

While you might not be able to remove an eye directly, once you have a bionic eye you can replace the damaged one through said menu.