[A14] Skullywags Defensive mods - Shields, Fortifications, Armour, BlastCharges

Started by skullywag, June 28, 2015, 01:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lude

Hmm yeah, he has been merging xmls and dlls from what I can see, far more than half of anything anyway

skullywag

In this instance i think he has changed the actual code of the mod. I can have a look at that method at least and see if its the same as mine but that one is pretty much return true if youre using a pistol and false if youre not so not sure what could go wrong.

Is your pawn using a strange weapon?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

lude

In the prisoner cases they weren't using any weapon in the zombie defense case (singular) and judging from my look through the save (since I've just broken my install somehow^) he was also unarmed, so I don't know if armed people would cause the same situation.

skullywag

Oooh i think ive had this bug reported. Let me check if i did anything. The unarmed bit just rang a bell...brb

skullywag

lude

hmm thanks, I will see if it's possible to use it by overwriting with modorder, if not I probably will have to see if I can fix it myself with the sourcecode, his most recent assembly fix (which might include that one perhaps) doesn't start for me.

This mod makes the norbals one awesome enemy

skullywag

Let me know if you dont get anywhere, happy to look further into it if anyone using the base mod has an issue.

geojak

it would be great if the appeal choosing code could be altered so that it is considering wearing shields only if it is compatible to the chosen weapon. like personal shields will only be worn if no ranged weapon is equipped.

skullywag

All updated to A13, embrasures have a new texture so ill get a new image up soon.

shedninji

It seems the wall structures can't be build, even in debug mode with all research unlocked. Any idea why? The mod itself seems to be running okay...

skullywag

The embrasures? they should be buildable by default.

Ive just tested them and they work fine for me?

you running any other mods?

Ivia

Quote from: shedninji on April 07, 2016, 05:17:13 PM
It seems the wall structures can't be build, even in debug mode with all research unlocked. Any idea why? The mod itself seems to be running okay...
Had you download all mods? It's not a mod pack.
Like I made a dumb mistake yesterday to think it's a pack(that will only need to download one file), mistaken and downloaded only the Defence Shield, it rendered me unplayable since I already can't live without the embrasures :P

Entropy147

Out of curiosity, Is it possible you could add recipes to create the armour and shield, or are they meant to be a buy only item?

skullywag

Im gonna add recipes for the armour but shields in core are uncraftable.