[A14] Skullywags Defensive mods - Shields, Fortifications, Armour, BlastCharges

Started by skullywag, June 28, 2015, 01:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deimos Rast

Quote from: skullywag on September 04, 2016, 06:04:40 AM
They might but they could also be missing some stuff if anything changed in the thing definitions. Not erroring does not equal working. ;)
Try it though if you want, its probably playable.
Agreed. Which is why I ran a diff. compare of the A14 and A15 versions of Buildings_Structure.xml, Apparel_Hats.xml, and Apparel_Various.xml.
Results:
Buildings_Structures.xml = no changes. This is relevant to Embrasures.
Apparel_Hats.xml = WorkToMake on PowerArmor helmet reduced from 60000 to 40000 for the Mk1 variant. This is relevant for the Mk2 variant.
Apparel_Various.xml = WorkToMake on PowerArmor armor reduced from 250000 to 170000 for the Mk1 variant. This is relevant for the Mk2 variant.

In short, the Mk2 power armor could probably come down in price/worktomake to reflect the recent changes, but no other changes were made. :)

By the way, does the Embrasures have to be at 0.99 fillamount to work, or could I set it to 1.0? It makes me itch.  ;D
#StopPluginAbuse

Jaxxa

Quote from: Deimos Rast on September 04, 2016, 11:43:42 PM
By the way, does the Embrasures have to be at 0.99 fillamount to work, or could I set it to 1.0? It makes me itch.  ;D

1.0 will stop you from firing out.

Deimos Rast

#StopPluginAbuse

lorebot

Hey skullywag, any chance these will be updated for 15c sometime soonish?

skullywag

Yeah ive got an inbuild A14 version once I get everything else up to 15 thisll come, as long as Tynan doesnt just throw out an A16 in that time :(
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

pktongrimworld

shhfiftyfive

Quote from: pktongrimworld on September 05, 2016, 01:21:27 PM
T.T

/remembers the days when is months btwn alphas.
it will be months again. tynan just wanted to get that tutorial out asap for steam users...

Deimos Rast

@skullywag

so I decided to dig a little deeper into the Power Armor Mk2 mod (to update and tweak it for personal use), and I have some feedback, which you are free to take or leave, as always:

• WorkToMake missing a zero on mk2 powerarmor & helmet? Mk1 Helmet (40,000), Mk2 Helmet (22,000) // Mk1 Suit (170,000), Mk2 Suit (40,000)
  • Commonality = 1 on the Mk2 helmet, but it should be 2? Commonality = 2 on both pieces of Mk1 power armor.
  • Possible equippedStatOffsets to consider: ToxicSensitivity & PsychicSensitivity for the Mk2 helmet. Has built in "air filters" and a "tinfoil hat" lining type deal. This would be a departure from stock, obviously.
  • Consider boosting the defensive stats, and costs accordingly. Currently, the Mk2 doesn't seem much better (on paper, my opinion).

Cheers.
#StopPluginAbuse

Beathrus