[A13] LED Lights - V 1.4 (14/4/2016)

Started by Loki88, June 28, 2015, 02:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Real Poll for Now

Loki88

You want version 1.2, the shadow error is from the A11 version. I've removed the older versions but if someone still wants them let me know and I will repost them.

TimTumm

regenesis

Hey loki there will be a CCL version for the led lighs ???

Sorry for my English

Loki88

Loki88

Quote from: regenesis on October 03, 2015, 01:03:44 PM
Hey loki there will be a CCL version for the led lighs ???

Sorry for my English

I will work on a CCL version, the last version of it was done by the author of CCL so I will have to figure out how its done.

PS: don't worry about your English, as long as you get your point across I'm not one to judge. Plus your English is better than that of a lot of native English speakers I know :P

Loki88

UPDATE!

Version 1.3 adds HID LEDs to the mix.
This version is a CCL version only.

Save game friendly as long as you already have CCL installed and don't have any pre-existing coloured LED rope lights (deconstruct them first or change them to white LED rope lights). Just remember to reactivate the mod in the mods menu.

Changed Poll to see if anyone has issues with this becoming a CCL compatible only mod.

ALSO! If any of you out there are artistically inclined and would like to see your work as the textures to this mod please don't hesitate to say something! Your work will be fully credited and greatly appreciated, I'm not the best artist if you couldn't tell that already :P

regenesis

Topper

What does HID stand for and what does it do?

Loki88

Quote from: Topper on October 04, 2015, 02:14:41 AM
What does HID stand for and what does it do?

It stands for High Intensity Discharge. It's just a much brighter LED light. I'm thinking of adding an extra research project for it.

Loki88

I threw squirrel in the poll as a joke... I can't believe it has the second highest votes... I'll take it as the "I'm fine either way... Squirrel!!!" option I guess?

Gibson8088

Any chance this could be updated or modified for A13?  Pretty please?

Loki88

Quote from: Gibson8088 on April 11, 2016, 11:24:45 PM
Any chance this could be updated or modified for A13?  Pretty please?

I will do my best to make some free time to do an update for this but truth be told I haven't even downloaded A13 yet  :-[
In the meantime if anyone wants to make a patch they are welcome to.

cucumpear

I have a temporary version for anyone who can live without coloured lights, since those required CCL. Works fine for me so far, but I haven't tested it extensively. Let me know if anything is broken for you.

This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

Loki88

Quick A13 update to get things up and running again. CCL requirement removed. No coloured HIDs for now as I lost my original textures for the menu buttons, but coloured rope lights are in!

Thank you to CucumPear for the 1.35 interim patch!

As always any feedback / suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Cheers!

securitycop