[A16] Skullywags Power mods - PowerCell, MiniSolars, StuffedPower

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 12:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fenrin49

skullywag

on the list, maybe, seeing what i can do with them. Even if its just fuel capacity.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: skullywag on April 18, 2016, 05:12:43 PM
on the list, maybe, seeing what i can do with them. Even if its just fuel capacity.

make a hi-tech fueled furnace that burns steel.  call it an arc reactor. :-)

Ghizmo

Thanks for all your mods. (in this topic and others)
I'll be having some fun the coming time :)

Astasia

The silver/gold/uranium battery costs aren't being multiplied by 20, they only cost 50 of those resources in game. Silver batteries are extremely cheap.

Also only the steel battery is being recognized as a battery by the warning system, so if you only have say silver batteries you get a constant "need batteries" warning.

Severik

that warning is extremly annoying....and i get it even when something breaks that is not a battery.....could be another mods doing but hey, would be nice to have ccl recognize the stuff batteris as bateries

skullywag

im redoing the batteries anyway as I think with the new properties system i can finally make them the same battery, the mod will also detour (using ccl) the events and warnings if it needs to but if they are all in the same def it should work flawlessly.

Severik

Quote from: Dave-In-Texas on April 18, 2016, 05:41:19 PM
Quote from: skullywag on April 18, 2016, 05:12:43 PM

make a hi-tech fueled furnace that burns steel.  call it an arc reactor. :-)

Just make an Upgrades Version that burns old furniture, weapons, clothes and wool.

caekdaemon

All this stuff looks good, but I gotta say that the new geothermal generators and the mechanoid power cells are the prettiest ones of all :D Is there a chance of some new wood-fired generators? 

skullywag

absolutist

Killaim

would be neat if different power lines would not connect with each other.

and could stack ontop of each other. then you could make a power system and have switches for each line without it filling up your base/ground

Killaim

Quote from: Killaim on May 03, 2016, 02:38:50 PM
would be neat if different power lines would not connect with each other.

and could stack ontop of each other. then you could make a power system and have switches for each line without it filling up your base/ground

i added a attachment to show how i think it should look. one color following one path (and always being above the two other colors
and so on.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

«Temple»

Love your mods, and love the mechanoid powercell, I usually get one with Prepare Carefully to have a easier start with power  ;D